2567 pts · December 23, 2017
Glad you like it! Merry Christmas!!!
I found it on eBay. There's been three in the last few months. They sell for $35 roughly.
Absolutely ???
I did lol
Not be home
My match should have received his too:) I try to do it asap. That way it doesn't interfere with traveling for the holidays where they might
That's the best file I've seen for this! Thank you so much! I'll definitely do this for now but I still really want the original as well!
I know I've been searching forever! Lol. Really hoping I come across someone who owns one
It's too big I think
Thank you
Thank you so much
I was only able to get my degree at 21 because I graduated early....
Thank you so much. I'll look into that
I'll have to look into that type of scar. Thanks for the info
Yeah I would prefer to not have plastic surgery since it's expensive lol. Hoping someone has a cool home remedy lol
Murder mittens
Didn't realize I didn't reply to this the first time I read it. That's a really cool and special memory
That's awesome thank you
I just realized that ??♂️
I'll check them out. Thank you
That's another option I've checked out. Looking into having a polly clay one made potentially
Thanks so much!
I've looked at this option. I'm interested if someone can make a durable enough print. Everybody I have talked to hasn't responded in days
If I can get a print in wax filament I can do a lost wax casting. I've done lost wax in the past.
How much do you think postage would be and how durable would the print be (likelihood that the fins would snap)
I messaged them this morning. Just waiting for a response. Thanks for the info
Would love for you to send me the stl file. Did yours hold up well over time
I will!
Glad you like it! Merry Christmas!!!
I found it on eBay. There's been three in the last few months. They sell for $35 roughly.
Absolutely ???
I did lol
Not be home
My match should have received his too:) I try to do it asap. That way it doesn't interfere with traveling for the holidays where they might
That's the best file I've seen for this! Thank you so much! I'll definitely do this for now but I still really want the original as well!
I know I've been searching forever! Lol. Really hoping I come across someone who owns one
It's too big I think
Thank you
Thank you so much
I was only able to get my degree at 21 because I graduated early....
Thank you so much. I'll look into that
I'll have to look into that type of scar. Thanks for the info
Yeah I would prefer to not have plastic surgery since it's expensive lol. Hoping someone has a cool home remedy lol
Murder mittens
Didn't realize I didn't reply to this the first time I read it. That's a really cool and special memory
That's awesome thank you
I just realized that ??♂️
I'll check them out. Thank you
That's another option I've checked out. Looking into having a polly clay one made potentially
Thanks so much!
I've looked at this option. I'm interested if someone can make a durable enough print. Everybody I have talked to hasn't responded in days
If I can get a print in wax filament I can do a lost wax casting. I've done lost wax in the past.
How much do you think postage would be and how durable would the print be (likelihood that the fins would snap)
I messaged them this morning. Just waiting for a response. Thanks for the info
Would love for you to send me the stl file. Did yours hold up well over time
I will!