586 pts · January 17, 2014
NHS info says it's select E numbers that do it
We struggled to stand the cancer line up, but we had some info from the NHS about it making children hyperactive
I wrote the article (and we've updated it throughout the day) but we couldn't get an answer initially as to WHY it was banned
So weird to see things like this popping up in the real world. I'm glad his story has gone massive as it's hilarious 4/4
He has quite clearly used this to his advantage and worked loads of PR out of it. This was our biggest story of the day by far. 3/4
We saw this doing quite well on Twitter, I spoke to the owner Rich in the morning and since then it HAS BLOWN UP 2/?
This is wild. So, I'm a news reporter and I work for the BBC (I was the one who interviewed the owner before this went wild)... 1/?
Their latest graduated just last week - the first in 20 years
It is. Not Liverpool at all. Was posted in local Facebook groups on Sunday with people asking about using a paddling pool on the pavement
As someone who works for a news channel, these things might only get given one pair of eyes. If it slips through... you're internet famous!
Don't know why you're being downvoted. It is a one way street in Dublin
And he misses THE shot!
We didn't go with it. Sometimes, places will then charge £120 fees to transfer the footage from film to digital and takes days
The British Film Institute quoted me £60 per second for social media use only. Very expensive, but great video. That wasn't including VAT
I wanted to licence some video from the British Film Institute for social media use. Would cost £60 per second - just for Facebook
Programmes to "opt" in. This allows you to watch local news at 18:30 after the main News at 6. I work in TV and it's very useful still 2/2
They still exist and are used. Sometimes there's two dots in the bottom left corner. It's used on the BBC News channel to tell regional 1/2
They interviewed him too, so it was more than just a Facebook post
I filmed with them last year when one was punched in Sheffield. I was gutted. They’re brilliant, selfless people https://bbc.in/2nsQCqF
I think they’re having problems with the site. Have crabs instead https://bbc.in/2lGATDv
Literally what I do. Ever seen a squirrel about to ride a motorbike? Now you have... https://bbc.in/2KjF9qO
It’s their joke making people aware of some new recycle bins they’re introducing. Clever marketing
Doncaster Council on Twitter are great - so engagement and funny, which is rare for a public body
YORKSHIRE, YORKSHIRE, YORKSHIRE
It’ll be put natively put into their webpage, as that’s where they make money through ad clicks
She don’t do major credit cards, I doubt she does receipts
Nope, copyright of that bit owned by BBC
As long as people try to fake pictures, yes I'll always use Tineye
My car does 41 miles to the gallon, which costs me £5. So my commute costs £2.50 in fuel. Not bad with a fairly economical car
I work in Sheffield and have just done something for ESPN with documentary director Dan Gordon - should be out on two weeks. Amazing
NHS info says it's select E numbers that do it
We struggled to stand the cancer line up, but we had some info from the NHS about it making children hyperactive
I wrote the article (and we've updated it throughout the day) but we couldn't get an answer initially as to WHY it was banned
So weird to see things like this popping up in the real world. I'm glad his story has gone massive as it's hilarious 4/4
He has quite clearly used this to his advantage and worked loads of PR out of it. This was our biggest story of the day by far. 3/4
We saw this doing quite well on Twitter, I spoke to the owner Rich in the morning and since then it HAS BLOWN UP 2/?
This is wild. So, I'm a news reporter and I work for the BBC (I was the one who interviewed the owner before this went wild)... 1/?
Their latest graduated just last week - the first in 20 years
It is. Not Liverpool at all. Was posted in local Facebook groups on Sunday with people asking about using a paddling pool on the pavement
As someone who works for a news channel, these things might only get given one pair of eyes. If it slips through... you're internet famous!
Don't know why you're being downvoted. It is a one way street in Dublin
And he misses THE shot!
We didn't go with it. Sometimes, places will then charge £120 fees to transfer the footage from film to digital and takes days
The British Film Institute quoted me £60 per second for social media use only. Very expensive, but great video. That wasn't including VAT
I wanted to licence some video from the British Film Institute for social media use. Would cost £60 per second - just for Facebook
Programmes to "opt" in. This allows you to watch local news at 18:30 after the main News at 6. I work in TV and it's very useful still 2/2
They still exist and are used. Sometimes there's two dots in the bottom left corner. It's used on the BBC News channel to tell regional 1/2
They interviewed him too, so it was more than just a Facebook post
I filmed with them last year when one was punched in Sheffield. I was gutted. They’re brilliant, selfless people https://bbc.in/2nsQCqF
I think they’re having problems with the site. Have crabs instead https://bbc.in/2lGATDv
Literally what I do. Ever seen a squirrel about to ride a motorbike? Now you have... https://bbc.in/2KjF9qO
It’s their joke making people aware of some new recycle bins they’re introducing. Clever marketing
Doncaster Council on Twitter are great - so engagement and funny, which is rare for a public body
YORKSHIRE, YORKSHIRE, YORKSHIRE
It’ll be put natively put into their webpage, as that’s where they make money through ad clicks
She don’t do major credit cards, I doubt she does receipts
Nope, copyright of that bit owned by BBC
As long as people try to fake pictures, yes I'll always use Tineye
My car does 41 miles to the gallon, which costs me £5. So my commute costs £2.50 in fuel. Not bad with a fairly economical car
I work in Sheffield and have just done something for ESPN with documentary director Dan Gordon - should be out on two weeks. Amazing