211 pts ยท June 23, 2016
I don't know how, but she made a cow sexy.
Who cares. Dude/dudette is happy. All that matters.
Darude Sandstorm
M1A SOCOM
I've seen one like that too. Near Libertalia
And now a message from Mr. Torgue: "IF YOU DONT BUY MU GUNS YOURE F**KING RETARD"
Nice save.
Ty gaben
I've been seeing shit about this anime everywhere and I'm extremely curious
USF > USH *totally not an employee*
I just get the skins cuz they look cool. Now if only I could get better.
Ah, t'was but a simpler time. One of activation codes and lan parties.
Jesus Christ that's sexy
I'm still working on getting my rug up and running for it
Getting a +1 from the commode right now!
Fuckin' birds, man...
Makes it even better.
I would have said 'Weld-a-Bear'
SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN
The greatest. Description. Of Free!. Ever. Of all time.
Shop smart, shop S-Mart!
I think Jim Carrey puts it best: https://youtu.be/q2rVDCrt6QY
What did you use to make that chandelier? It looks fantastic!
Where does one find such a thing?
*'Halo 5: Disappointment' is the full title
I don't know how, but she made a cow sexy.
Who cares. Dude/dudette is happy. All that matters.
Darude Sandstorm
Darude Sandstorm
M1A SOCOM
Darude Sandstorm
I've seen one like that too. Near Libertalia
And now a message from Mr. Torgue: "IF YOU DONT BUY MU GUNS YOURE F**KING RETARD"
Nice save.
Ty gaben
I've been seeing shit about this anime everywhere and I'm extremely curious
USF > USH *totally not an employee*
I just get the skins cuz they look cool. Now if only I could get better.
Ah, t'was but a simpler time. One of activation codes and lan parties.
Jesus Christ that's sexy
I'm still working on getting my rug up and running for it
Getting a +1 from the commode right now!
Fuckin' birds, man...
Makes it even better.
I would have said 'Weld-a-Bear'
SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN
The greatest. Description. Of Free!. Ever. Of all time.
Shop smart, shop S-Mart!
I think Jim Carrey puts it best: https://youtu.be/q2rVDCrt6QY
What did you use to make that chandelier? It looks fantastic!
Where does one find such a thing?
*'Halo 5: Disappointment' is the full title