1053 pts · March 11, 2013
I'd kill for a pig in a blanket
"Twix Italian"? Already exists. Thank you 7 Eleven
Greatest thing I've seen all fucking year
I’d love to take in Poe as I’m from NY. Can someone fine a cure for allergies?
It’s been a while since we had a historic revolution. I’m all for this one
Not on NYC. They pour half, let it rest and pour the second half
Guinness. But can I ask why?
Room*
Jesus is this an elevator motor?
That dumbass press/tier cake my mom used to own. That’s to fold pierogis.
TIL seagulls are snakes with wings
Damn. Looks similar to my room
Which one is this? JLU?
Played it for maybe 5 minutes and never touched it again a while back. I do that with every game though. Download and never touch it.
January 7th... Florida man denies syringes found inside anus are his
Oh I don't doubt it. One year at a festival in NYC this dude was so high he started eating out the Porta Potty.
I will even pull your hair, I just want to fuck my dear 2/2
I fuck you in a car, I will fuck you near or far, I will fuck you here or there, I will fuck you anywhere, I will tie you to a chair 1/2
Grammer school teacher used to say this all the time. I never really believed/understood it. This kid ain't even in school. He's well ahead
Imagine coming across a hole like this at Burning Man
Is this from that game where the man is some sort of fire watch in the forest? Is it good?
Resale would probably pay for two months rent
Must be nice to have friends to send invites to
I still see people on the bus on my way into work playing it. Some playing both on a phone and tablet. 2/2
Too lazy to look it up but I'm sure they are still making crazy money off this game even though it's not as popular as it came out 1/2
Unlike your phone, mine seems to hate adding question marks apparently. But yes, that is a question lol
Do you sell these. I'd love to buy one or two
Seriously that living room is a nice size. They need a 40" at least.
I'd kill for a pig in a blanket
"Twix Italian"? Already exists. Thank you 7 Eleven
Greatest thing I've seen all fucking year
I’d love to take in Poe as I’m from NY. Can someone fine a cure for allergies?
It’s been a while since we had a historic revolution. I’m all for this one
Not on NYC. They pour half, let it rest and pour the second half
Guinness. But can I ask why?
Room*
Jesus is this an elevator motor?
That dumbass press/tier cake my mom used to own. That’s to fold pierogis.
TIL seagulls are snakes with wings
Damn. Looks similar to my room
Which one is this? JLU?
Played it for maybe 5 minutes and never touched it again a while back. I do that with every game though. Download and never touch it.
January 7th... Florida man denies syringes found inside anus are his
Oh I don't doubt it. One year at a festival in NYC this dude was so high he started eating out the Porta Potty.
I will even pull your hair, I just want to fuck my dear 2/2
I fuck you in a car, I will fuck you near or far, I will fuck you here or there, I will fuck you anywhere, I will tie you to a chair 1/2
Grammer school teacher used to say this all the time. I never really believed/understood it. This kid ain't even in school. He's well ahead
Imagine coming across a hole like this at Burning Man
Is this from that game where the man is some sort of fire watch in the forest? Is it good?
Resale would probably pay for two months rent
Must be nice to have friends to send invites to
I still see people on the bus on my way into work playing it. Some playing both on a phone and tablet. 2/2
Too lazy to look it up but I'm sure they are still making crazy money off this game even though it's not as popular as it came out 1/2
Unlike your phone, mine seems to hate adding question marks apparently. But yes, that is a question lol
Do you sell these. I'd love to buy one or two
Seriously that living room is a nice size. They need a 40" at least.