173 pts · July 19, 2017
Forgive me in advance. Gratitude.
I’m not an expert on anything, but I do know how to lend an ear. I’m sorry about your bitch (appropriate terminology). Best wishes!
You’re right, my fault for not showing the part where it connects to my hands. Took me so much longer to do, I just got excited.
Cheers!
It's the hyphen, they assume you're not circumcised.
This, was cuteness, and made me realize that I can toss YouTube videos to my TV with a swipe of my finger, so thank you x 2.
Memories of Sylvester the talking kitty cat.
Ip Man.
Happy Happy Birthday!!! Wishing you many more. It brings joyful tears to my eyes to see such a vibrant smile standing up to darkness. :)
Had to be the dog...there's no other logical explanation.
37 year old female who specifically chose a mate (14 years ago) who didn't want kids, can debunk your generalization. BTW, Freud called....
You can do that with human children too apparently. Grew up in the trailer park, can confirm.
Mama, Baby, once the human leaves for work, loot and torch the joint like we practiced eh - Papa Bear probably
Agreed, whole heartedly. Accidents happen, to all of us, take solace in the fact that Olive is still with you and will fight to stay.Hugs :)
This is one of the most ignorant statements I've read in a long, long time, and I live in Florida.
/a/v4PKv
No shit. I never wanted kids and thanks to that I get to see at least two other countries each year since 2010 or so.
Unless you're the type of man who doesn't want kids either.... How's that 2 in the stink method working for ya?
Spay and neuter your humans! 2/2
Not necessarily. I'm willing to bet that the number of stray dogs and cats outnumbers the amount of children up for adoption. 1/2
Why are breeders so obsessed with breeding? Why are some people hooked on opiates? Why is it retarded simply because you don't understand?
Novody who didn't care commented either. You're a tit.
You can... burrow...mine. So...many...puns...I...can't.
14 years with the same guy, I refuse to get married. Side note: I'd pick my cat over him any day, he knows better than to make me choose.
I hope the father didn't get hit by a car on his way to save Timmy from that well.
2/2
Right?!? Because we only choose to better ourselves because some other guy liked our fat ass enough to make us lose weight for them... 1/2
The Bourbon Chicken is better. Don't believe everything you read. Especially this comment.
/a/2mtWI
How much? November is my birthday month and I'm not scheduled to go to Ireland until May 2018. I could use a vacation.
I've been imagining Hisoka and Feitan kicking this guys ass for the past 10 minutes.
I’m not an expert on anything, but I do know how to lend an ear. I’m sorry about your bitch (appropriate terminology). Best wishes!
You’re right, my fault for not showing the part where it connects to my hands. Took me so much longer to do, I just got excited.
Cheers!
It's the hyphen, they assume you're not circumcised.
This, was cuteness, and made me realize that I can toss YouTube videos to my TV with a swipe of my finger, so thank you x 2.
Memories of Sylvester the talking kitty cat.
Ip Man.
Happy Happy Birthday!!! Wishing you many more. It brings joyful tears to my eyes to see such a vibrant smile standing up to darkness. :)
Had to be the dog...there's no other logical explanation.
37 year old female who specifically chose a mate (14 years ago) who didn't want kids, can debunk your generalization. BTW, Freud called....
You can do that with human children too apparently. Grew up in the trailer park, can confirm.
Mama, Baby, once the human leaves for work, loot and torch the joint like we practiced eh - Papa Bear probably
Agreed, whole heartedly. Accidents happen, to all of us, take solace in the fact that Olive is still with you and will fight to stay.Hugs :)
This is one of the most ignorant statements I've read in a long, long time, and I live in Florida.
/a/v4PKv
No shit. I never wanted kids and thanks to that I get to see at least two other countries each year since 2010 or so.
Unless you're the type of man who doesn't want kids either.... How's that 2 in the stink method working for ya?
Spay and neuter your humans! 2/2
Not necessarily. I'm willing to bet that the number of stray dogs and cats outnumbers the amount of children up for adoption. 1/2
Why are breeders so obsessed with breeding? Why are some people hooked on opiates? Why is it retarded simply because you don't understand?
Novody who didn't care commented either. You're a tit.
You can... burrow...mine. So...many...puns...I...can't.
14 years with the same guy, I refuse to get married. Side note: I'd pick my cat over him any day, he knows better than to make me choose.
I hope the father didn't get hit by a car on his way to save Timmy from that well.
2/2
Right?!? Because we only choose to better ourselves because some other guy liked our fat ass enough to make us lose weight for them... 1/2
The Bourbon Chicken is better. Don't believe everything you read. Especially this comment.
/a/2mtWI
How much? November is my birthday month and I'm not scheduled to go to Ireland until May 2018. I could use a vacation.
I've been imagining Hisoka and Feitan kicking this guys ass for the past 10 minutes.