7282 pts · August 6, 2015
Rage against underwear. Send your favourite household object, or the moon.
386 with a 52x CD drive? No chance
That’s an awesome jumper, congrats
Well a 1999 London taxi has probably done a bazillion miles
Oooooooooooooooh
You love The Cable Guy don’t you?
Bing!
It took a while to get used to it
That phone will have had predictive text so you didn’t need to type like that
That’s really nice. Shifters on the down tube is hugely inconvenient, but it’s a nice bike.
Thank you!
Ireland too
v
It’s true
I’m not going to take a bath in that
Of the heart
Lunar
Hi! Is it still available?
What car did you use?
I can’t even....,
Jaguar Land Rover?
Give it a lick
For information https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traffic_Light_Tree
I hope there’s ticket for that
Much more object oriented
Obelix is the dude
Great ideas, backed by deeply suspicious numbers.
Those cheeky imps
If that’s not green wood (recently cut, not seasoned) I’m going to be very sad indeed
Your face looks like a dent
No disc!
386 with a 52x CD drive? No chance
That’s an awesome jumper, congrats
Well a 1999 London taxi has probably done a bazillion miles
Oooooooooooooooh
You love The Cable Guy don’t you?
Bing!
It took a while to get used to it
That phone will have had predictive text so you didn’t need to type like that
That’s really nice. Shifters on the down tube is hugely inconvenient, but it’s a nice bike.
Thank you!
Ireland too
It’s true
I’m not going to take a bath in that
Of the heart
Lunar
Hi! Is it still available?
What car did you use?
I can’t even....,
Jaguar Land Rover?
Give it a lick
For information https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traffic_Light_Tree
I hope there’s ticket for that
Much more object oriented
Obelix is the dude
Great ideas, backed by deeply suspicious numbers.
Those cheeky imps
If that’s not green wood (recently cut, not seasoned) I’m going to be very sad indeed
Your face looks like a dent
No disc!