5925 pts · September 3, 2012
I use imgur to meet my daily laugh quota because nothing else is working.
Lets not forget this is an actual person with feelings and a family. The comments here are really terrible.
No way, that is fucked!
Döner probably.
Wolsey!
http://imgur.com/znBKV6h
As a European, you probably don't know about this little thing called "Ranch dressing". Order it, it will change your life.
Yes, Yes and Yes.
tldoubledr
I love Cambodia.
Seriously, I want one. Setup a website, post it here and start taking our money.
That cat needs a diet!
Upvote, because I'm tired of downvoting Facebook posts tonight.
You can see the camera move up and down when the person gets out of the car, and the camera is pointed way left. Its fake i tells ya, fake!
Beat me to it. YES, truly the best job ever!
You had me at solar panels.
Hail to the Redskins!
Vietnam was awesome!
Will someone please make Game of Thrones sand cities please!
Minimum: 3 beers first
That is one of the coolest things I have ever seen.
+1 for gumby, if you lasted that long.
..and if you go, don't neglect the smaller temples around the complex, they are just as awesome (if not more) and basically no crowds.
I have played it once maybe in 4th or 5th grade, one of my fonder memories of childhood.
You forgot the Ranch dressing! (Hard/Impossible to find outside of the US)
Pretty standard in Asia.
TIL I love dubstep.
I watched that for far too long.
Really sick of that kid.
Lets not forget this is an actual person with feelings and a family. The comments here are really terrible.
No way, that is fucked!
Döner probably.
Wolsey!
http://imgur.com/znBKV6h
As a European, you probably don't know about this little thing called "Ranch dressing". Order it, it will change your life.
Yes, Yes and Yes.
tldoubledr
I love Cambodia.
Seriously, I want one. Setup a website, post it here and start taking our money.
That cat needs a diet!
Upvote, because I'm tired of downvoting Facebook posts tonight.
You can see the camera move up and down when the person gets out of the car, and the camera is pointed way left. Its fake i tells ya, fake!
Beat me to it. YES, truly the best job ever!
You had me at solar panels.
Hail to the Redskins!
Vietnam was awesome!
Will someone please make Game of Thrones sand cities please!
Minimum: 3 beers first
That is one of the coolest things I have ever seen.
+1 for gumby, if you lasted that long.
..and if you go, don't neglect the smaller temples around the complex, they are just as awesome (if not more) and basically no crowds.
I have played it once maybe in 4th or 5th grade, one of my fonder memories of childhood.
You forgot the Ranch dressing! (Hard/Impossible to find outside of the US)
Pretty standard in Asia.
TIL I love dubstep.
I watched that for far too long.
Really sick of that kid.