52 pts ยท November 19, 2012
Nope. Curious. As to the danger, I am well aware. I work on industrial drives, 480x3, and triple digit amps for my 9-5.
However, skimming, we might be clear, as we will still repair. They just have to pay.
That is very interesting, as my job is doing board level work on industrial electronics. And we slap these stickers on our repairs.
Pop-up gone, and antivirus built in. Plus heaven.
Buckling springs man. Buckling springs. There is no louder typing. Or more satisfying.
Gladly! When and where? I'll bring wine and condoms.
I had that moment at work the other day. Walked into the head, smelled something, started pissing, heard a courtesy.
It's Europe. They use metric.
I had that same thought!
It actually is often called a soldering pencil...
I drive a coupe.
I need to take a couple weeks off work, buy a plane ticket, and learn russian...
One in the toilet, one on the roll, one on the floor. And if I was drunk too, one on the cat! Wait... Where did cat come from?
I would flip 2 wires. And leave.
And upvotes!
Which side?
Worth it. If she nurses me back to health...
My buddies all have understanding. except that guy gets all the time....
I can talk to them, just not get dates... They keep saying I'm not bad looking, have a great personality, and I make good money...
3rd floor apartment asshole!
I thought it was 36...
They always tell me basically your GF. I don't have one...
Damn! 1:10? That's doing DAMN well!
No, we all know OP is a smokin chick...
I can fix either, or both. Bring it.
Spleen is fine. Almost cracked head falling off toilet...
Gotta be android. Apple would be a chiwawa. Or a corgi.
Nah bra. The water was like "damn man! You got balls THAT big? Let me give you a HAND!"
Just make sure it is close enough to when your boss leaves, he will actually see it...
Honeycomb, the Tablet only 3.x version.
Nope. Curious. As to the danger, I am well aware. I work on industrial drives, 480x3, and triple digit amps for my 9-5.
However, skimming, we might be clear, as we will still repair. They just have to pay.
That is very interesting, as my job is doing board level work on industrial electronics. And we slap these stickers on our repairs.
Pop-up gone, and antivirus built in. Plus heaven.
Buckling springs man. Buckling springs. There is no louder typing. Or more satisfying.
Gladly! When and where? I'll bring wine and condoms.
I had that moment at work the other day. Walked into the head, smelled something, started pissing, heard a courtesy.
It's Europe. They use metric.
I had that same thought!
It actually is often called a soldering pencil...
I drive a coupe.
I need to take a couple weeks off work, buy a plane ticket, and learn russian...
One in the toilet, one on the roll, one on the floor. And if I was drunk too, one on the cat! Wait... Where did cat come from?
I would flip 2 wires. And leave.
And upvotes!
Which side?
Worth it. If she nurses me back to health...
My buddies all have understanding. except that guy gets all the time....
I can talk to them, just not get dates... They keep saying I'm not bad looking, have a great personality, and I make good money...
3rd floor apartment asshole!
I thought it was 36...
They always tell me basically your GF. I don't have one...
Damn! 1:10? That's doing DAMN well!
No, we all know OP is a smokin chick...
I can fix either, or both. Bring it.
Spleen is fine. Almost cracked head falling off toilet...
Gotta be android. Apple would be a chiwawa. Or a corgi.
Nah bra. The water was like "damn man! You got balls THAT big? Let me give you a HAND!"
Just make sure it is close enough to when your boss leaves, he will actually see it...
Honeycomb, the Tablet only 3.x version.