14124 pts ยท October 18, 2012
I don't know why everyone thinks The Notebook is so shitty. I am a dude, and I think it's a decent movie.
Yeah, he's so stubborn. And I felt terrible when he took Mike when Louis was so close.
I finally stopped hating Katrina for what she did to Rachel last season. Calling Mike cheating on Rachel for her!
Best show I've seen in a while.
This is your time.
The accuracy...
I am otterly impressed...
Slow poke.gif
Nope, it just doesn't matter that much. Or at least it shouldn't...
This is modeled after a short story called The Yellow Wallpaper I believe.
This is awesome.
Wants to put a picture on a floppy disk, not enough space.
I wish someone had done that with my phone about 5 hours ago.
Communist Fuck Biscuit.
Thats the problem. People look at issues how it would effect themselves. Imagine looking through someone elses shoes.
Think you're so smart MrMIT?
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL
See you on the front page!
Hot and bothered.
These are my breakfast when nobody is home
Go Blackhawks!
Just like a porn video!
That is so fucked up, but I really like it.
Evolution my ass.
Are you perhaps my junior year physics teacher?
I'm ravenous after a night of love making.
I have a friend teaching English there right now, loves it! Looks gorgeous.
This reminds me of Office Space.
This is one of the best things he can do for the country if nothing else.
Who gives a shit, the Blackhawks won.
I don't know why everyone thinks The Notebook is so shitty. I am a dude, and I think it's a decent movie.
Yeah, he's so stubborn. And I felt terrible when he took Mike when Louis was so close.
I finally stopped hating Katrina for what she did to Rachel last season. Calling Mike cheating on Rachel for her!
Best show I've seen in a while.
This is your time.
The accuracy...
I am otterly impressed...
Slow poke.gif
Nope, it just doesn't matter that much. Or at least it shouldn't...
This is modeled after a short story called The Yellow Wallpaper I believe.
This is awesome.
Wants to put a picture on a floppy disk, not enough space.
I wish someone had done that with my phone about 5 hours ago.
Communist Fuck Biscuit.
Thats the problem. People look at issues how it would effect themselves. Imagine looking through someone elses shoes.
Think you're so smart MrMIT?
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL
See you on the front page!
Hot and bothered.
These are my breakfast when nobody is home
Go Blackhawks!
Just like a porn video!
That is so fucked up, but I really like it.
Evolution my ass.
Are you perhaps my junior year physics teacher?
I'm ravenous after a night of love making.
I have a friend teaching English there right now, loves it! Looks gorgeous.
This reminds me of Office Space.
This is one of the best things he can do for the country if nothing else.
Who gives a shit, the Blackhawks won.