2275 pts ยท March 21, 2013
.Canada. Sports. Coffee. Architecture student. Sailing. Zelda. Travelling.
My Winnipeg Blue Bombers are internet famous for doing something right?!?!? #whatatimetobealive
Roof pitch is good for attic ventilation for a "cold roof" system adapted to accept snow loads while making sure moisture stays out.
Awesome OP! is there any reinforcement in the cantilever? I request process pics
He's been to Hogwarts
DISMALAND
Rijksmuseum!!!! Kids these days. I wonder what happens when they grow up. OH THE SOCIAL SKILLS.
SOONIAS!
this is the best book.
Orysa!!!
Nice job Aaron! YOURE FAMOUS
Tim Hortons now opening up a Lake-thru
TRIFORCE!
ALL HAIL THE BABY RULER!
HES A GHOST!
can we all send this to random numbers and post how it plays out? ON IT
dis is funny
COMFIEST WAY TO STUDY guys. I know things.
AWH he mentioned the bananas. IMMORTALIZED. good luck OP.
Still the best show ever- hands down. Ryan & Collin for Co-Presidents!
I 100% agree with this statement
IS THIS IN WINNIPEG?! do they usually have a beach court in the summer?! if so I have been there! Awesome back yard!
IS THIS IN WINNIPEG?! DO THEY USUALLY HAVE A BEACH COURT?! if so I have been there:)
HER MUSIC IS POETRY. now i am adding "learn the violin" to my to-do list...
LOL @RELIGION
WHY DOESNT FLANDERS FUND THIS!?
I JUST WANT TO BE A SNOW MAN SOO BAD
I like this.
well, we know who isn't going to survive any natural disaster.
ISNT THAT CUTE.
UNB!!! good luck with the lockout. miss that place. recognize those red bricks ANYWHERE
My Winnipeg Blue Bombers are internet famous for doing something right?!?!? #whatatimetobealive
Roof pitch is good for attic ventilation for a "cold roof" system adapted to accept snow loads while making sure moisture stays out.
Awesome OP! is there any reinforcement in the cantilever? I request process pics
He's been to Hogwarts
DISMALAND
Rijksmuseum!!!! Kids these days. I wonder what happens when they grow up. OH THE SOCIAL SKILLS.
SOONIAS!
this is the best book.
Orysa!!!
Nice job Aaron! YOURE FAMOUS
Tim Hortons now opening up a Lake-thru
TRIFORCE!
ALL HAIL THE BABY RULER!
HES A GHOST!
can we all send this to random numbers and post how it plays out? ON IT
dis is funny
COMFIEST WAY TO STUDY guys. I know things.
AWH he mentioned the bananas. IMMORTALIZED. good luck OP.
Still the best show ever- hands down. Ryan & Collin for Co-Presidents!
I 100% agree with this statement
IS THIS IN WINNIPEG?! do they usually have a beach court in the summer?! if so I have been there! Awesome back yard!
IS THIS IN WINNIPEG?! DO THEY USUALLY HAVE A BEACH COURT?! if so I have been there:)
HER MUSIC IS POETRY. now i am adding "learn the violin" to my to-do list...
LOL @RELIGION
WHY DOESNT FLANDERS FUND THIS!?
I JUST WANT TO BE A SNOW MAN SOO BAD
I like this.
well, we know who isn't going to survive any natural disaster.
ISNT THAT CUTE.
UNB!!! good luck with the lockout. miss that place. recognize those red bricks ANYWHERE