23336 pts · July 22, 2014
It’s a good call out. I do it as a review. Make sure I’m only posting memes
He is famous in Houston Tx for investing shady things.
Maybe try Ted Oberg too? His email is [email protected]
Your painting is amazing. Do you have a tutorial video? Or is there one you would recommend on YouTube? I would love to learn
Dune
Honestly a bad one. I don’t get sick days, holiday pay, or vacation pay.
That’s a Texas sized 10-4 good buddy
If it came from Lubbock, Texas they could be. He was found in a dumpster
They look so similar! Same facial expression and everything!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mn1DEeyqaT4
I definitely want to get married in this dress
It’s a good call out. I do it as a review. Make sure I’m only posting memes
He is famous in Houston Tx for investing shady things.
Maybe try Ted Oberg too? His email is [email protected]
Your painting is amazing. Do you have a tutorial video? Or is there one you would recommend on YouTube? I would love to learn
Dune
Honestly a bad one. I don’t get sick days, holiday pay, or vacation pay.
That’s a Texas sized 10-4 good buddy
If it came from Lubbock, Texas they could be. He was found in a dumpster
They look so similar! Same facial expression and everything!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mn1DEeyqaT4
I definitely want to get married in this dress