310 pts ยท February 18, 2017
If it was a goverment car though it would have been used by a State Premier or part of the Prime Ministers Fleet.
Beautiful! Although we don't actually use the Statesman/Caprice in Australia as Police cars like you do in the USA, we use the Commodore 1/2
It's nobody's business where I'm going!
Firstly
He lied.
Yeah I'm thinking so!
Fellow South Australian here, I'll subscribe!
I didn't know I needed all this information until now!
You do whatever needs to be done. Where else are we going to go, Tumblr?
Amazon my friend!
Nah you'll be alright, we love Americans here you'll make heaps of friends once people hear your accent.
Sure should, mate! Absolutely beautiful down here.
Double tap.
Worked wonders for me, got me out of an emotionally abusive and draining relationship that was going nowhere. This was about 9-10 years ago.
I repeatedly told myself, "I deserve to be treated the way I treat her. If I allow myself anything less, I can't expect anything more!"
OMG he's so excited, he's adorable!
Coloured ink is expensive.
Aloe Vera, brilliant for sunburn, takes the sting right off!
I think they are making it into a series.
Good enough for me!
.
We must be twins.
Those feels
An apostrophe before or after the 's'. 2/2
You only use an apostrophe + s to show possession with a noun, normally singular. The word 'know' is a verb and doesn't require 1/2
Thanks for the continued tags, Merry Christmas from Australia!
If it was a goverment car though it would have been used by a State Premier or part of the Prime Ministers Fleet.
Beautiful! Although we don't actually use the Statesman/Caprice in Australia as Police cars like you do in the USA, we use the Commodore 1/2
It's nobody's business where I'm going!
Firstly
He lied.
Yeah I'm thinking so!
Fellow South Australian here, I'll subscribe!
I didn't know I needed all this information until now!
You do whatever needs to be done. Where else are we going to go, Tumblr?
Amazon my friend!
Nah you'll be alright, we love Americans here you'll make heaps of friends once people hear your accent.
Sure should, mate! Absolutely beautiful down here.
Double tap.
Worked wonders for me, got me out of an emotionally abusive and draining relationship that was going nowhere. This was about 9-10 years ago.
I repeatedly told myself, "I deserve to be treated the way I treat her. If I allow myself anything less, I can't expect anything more!"
OMG he's so excited, he's adorable!
Coloured ink is expensive.
Aloe Vera, brilliant for sunburn, takes the sting right off!
I think they are making it into a series.
Good enough for me!
.
We must be twins.
Those feels
An apostrophe before or after the 's'. 2/2
You only use an apostrophe + s to show possession with a noun, normally singular. The word 'know' is a verb and doesn't require 1/2
Thanks for the continued tags, Merry Christmas from Australia!