1683 pts ยท March 17, 2013
@TheBOULDER ruining lives again
That view is be-a-utiful
Yo Dawg
Pteven
I don't like efficiency when it gives you dishes
Gistel
Exploring the internet is way cooler than exploring Earth/space
Did nazi that one coming.
Let him steal cars and kill people and call it GTA! Goat Theft Auto
If I had shown this gif to my parent, maybe we would've had a dog :((((
AUSTRALIA, FUCK YEAH!
PUT YOUR SEATBELT ON
This is what women say to babies
that's how my mustache looks like if I don't shave for a month
This is the way to GO-HO-HO!
They see me rollin', they hatin'
Derp used face. It was not very effective.
The next 30 minutes it feels weird to walk
No physics, don't. Stop. STOP. STOP! STAPH PHYSICS!
Turn the light off! Meow
What girlfriend?
The term is Boobs
The power of being a woman
I can't even score a ball from that far with a regular kick...
That's my new way to make a statement!
The legend says he's still sliding
Stop making me feel bad for not being an artist!
@TheBOULDER ruining lives again
That view is be-a-utiful
Yo Dawg
Pteven
I don't like efficiency when it gives you dishes
Gistel
Exploring the internet is way cooler than exploring Earth/space
Did nazi that one coming.
Let him steal cars and kill people and call it GTA! Goat Theft Auto
Gistel
If I had shown this gif to my parent, maybe we would've had a dog :((((
AUSTRALIA, FUCK YEAH!
PUT YOUR SEATBELT ON
This is what women say to babies
that's how my mustache looks like if I don't shave for a month
This is the way to GO-HO-HO!
They see me rollin', they hatin'
Derp used face. It was not very effective.
The next 30 minutes it feels weird to walk
No physics, don't. Stop. STOP. STOP! STAPH PHYSICS!
Turn the light off! Meow
What girlfriend?
The term is Boobs
The power of being a woman
I can't even score a ball from that far with a regular kick...
That's my new way to make a statement!
The legend says he's still sliding
Stop making me feel bad for not being an artist!