282 pts ยท January 9, 2017
You can foster a pregnant pet! I fostered a pregnant dog from a puppy mill bust. 10/10. Mom's rescued, gets to spend time with pups for once
It was originally sacred Native American land that was stolen
Gaming stickers/keychains/pins www.etsy.com/shop/PastelxPixels
It's that all posts/comments are a subtle add. Also have no faves. I've posted abt my projects sure, but I interact outside that project
Well then, I'll take the vegetarian dish!
Used pumps for a decade. Low batt. Warning used 2 be months in advance now it's only afew hours Idk why. Used 2 not need to plan ahead 4that
"... I didn't know they could do that!"
Yeah the writing is bad I agree. But you only get to watch it the first time once if that makes sense
I'm not saying don't talk, but making the 1st image text that warns of spoilers is simple and kind for people who weren't able to watch live
Totally agree with that, but I have to get all over the internet and social media for work. Tagging spoilers is quick, easy, and kind
Spoilers! Not everyone has gotten to watch this yet!
There's usually stuff on campus, sunfire pottery, arts center, etc. You just gotta look
Always contact police with any info! Still helps person be found if everything is genuine, doesn't help stalkers and the like. (2/2)
Yes last year there was a similar post where the person was found, BUT the person was really in hiding from an abuse ex. Why you should (1/2
Also, do NOT put things in their mouth and do NOT hold them down. Someone held me down during one and my shoulder is permanently messed up
can't imagine how difficult that must be. Ive had myoclonic + grand mal seizures for 15 years abt, I'm here if u want to talk/have questions
Get horribly sick w/ 1st person and need a little story. While I do despise EA I don't see a ton of other options for plot driven 3rd person
Not buyers remorse for me (didn't buy) but hope. Bioware is the only one making a specific type of game, if bioware is lost its sad. Bc I...
.. Be like "sure do it" it always made them back off. Bc at home parents+I talked abt no matter what they got my back. Gave me peace of mind
My biggest bullies we always my teachers, so I'd end up in the office a lot. When it got to "do you want us to call your parents" I'd.......
As someone who lived in Lawrence 20+ years, I gotta politely disagree with that
If it's bad and/or poorly managed that's true. But a blanket statement that "all epileptics can't drive" is false, and that was my concern
That's one part of the system in the US. Doctor cleared me to drive, still took 5 years for gov. To agree he said yes
Yup! That's true, but the previous statement wasn't. That was my concern.
Hi, epileptic here! Actually totally allowed to drive cars, maybe double check your facts
True, but Lawrence is very much a Kansas town. Lawrence locals always are vocal abt not being KCMO or even KCK
Yeah, but Lawrence is close to kc, not part of it. Lived there for 20+ years, pretty sure it's firmly Kansas
I have a lot of health issues and I secretly love when my spouse vents. helps me feel like I'm not just being overdramitic & that it's valid
You can foster a pregnant pet! I fostered a pregnant dog from a puppy mill bust. 10/10. Mom's rescued, gets to spend time with pups for once
It was originally sacred Native American land that was stolen
Gaming stickers/keychains/pins www.etsy.com/shop/PastelxPixels
It's that all posts/comments are a subtle add. Also have no faves. I've posted abt my projects sure, but I interact outside that project
Well then, I'll take the vegetarian dish!
Used pumps for a decade. Low batt. Warning used 2 be months in advance now it's only afew hours Idk why. Used 2 not need to plan ahead 4that
"... I didn't know they could do that!"
Yeah the writing is bad I agree. But you only get to watch it the first time once if that makes sense
I'm not saying don't talk, but making the 1st image text that warns of spoilers is simple and kind for people who weren't able to watch live
Totally agree with that, but I have to get all over the internet and social media for work. Tagging spoilers is quick, easy, and kind
Spoilers! Not everyone has gotten to watch this yet!
There's usually stuff on campus, sunfire pottery, arts center, etc. You just gotta look
Always contact police with any info! Still helps person be found if everything is genuine, doesn't help stalkers and the like. (2/2)
Yes last year there was a similar post where the person was found, BUT the person was really in hiding from an abuse ex. Why you should (1/2
Also, do NOT put things in their mouth and do NOT hold them down. Someone held me down during one and my shoulder is permanently messed up
can't imagine how difficult that must be. Ive had myoclonic + grand mal seizures for 15 years abt, I'm here if u want to talk/have questions
Get horribly sick w/ 1st person and need a little story. While I do despise EA I don't see a ton of other options for plot driven 3rd person
Not buyers remorse for me (didn't buy) but hope. Bioware is the only one making a specific type of game, if bioware is lost its sad. Bc I...
.. Be like "sure do it" it always made them back off. Bc at home parents+I talked abt no matter what they got my back. Gave me peace of mind
My biggest bullies we always my teachers, so I'd end up in the office a lot. When it got to "do you want us to call your parents" I'd.......
As someone who lived in Lawrence 20+ years, I gotta politely disagree with that
If it's bad and/or poorly managed that's true. But a blanket statement that "all epileptics can't drive" is false, and that was my concern
That's one part of the system in the US. Doctor cleared me to drive, still took 5 years for gov. To agree he said yes
Yup! That's true, but the previous statement wasn't. That was my concern.
Hi, epileptic here! Actually totally allowed to drive cars, maybe double check your facts
True, but Lawrence is very much a Kansas town. Lawrence locals always are vocal abt not being KCMO or even KCK
Yeah, but Lawrence is close to kc, not part of it. Lived there for 20+ years, pretty sure it's firmly Kansas
I have a lot of health issues and I secretly love when my spouse vents. helps me feel like I'm not just being overdramitic & that it's valid