23681 pts ยท January 6, 2015
comic is from 2011, so it wasn't political at the time
Thanks, I appreciate the tip. I did a bit of research and ended up settling on the tile adhesive after seeing it used on another project, but there was a lot of conflicting recommendations out there. I'll keep silicone in mind if I ever do something like this again
Nice! I'm renting for now so I can't build a full oven yet, but I will someday. The ooni has been a lot of fun in the meantime
Nah, I've made plenty of pizza with bread flour, all purpose tastes much better. 00 is the best if you can find it
Haha, they come in handy, the most I've made in one go was 20
Nah, it's still got its edge, it's just pointless now
The author died 9 years before the movie came out...
Hail the Judge
It'll be interesting to see if the show gets that far
You can spec destruction magic so dual casts stun, pair that with free casting and you can stunlock anything, it's game breaking
[Suits take drinks of water. Visionary does not drink, he only sees]
here's an unedited one I took a few years ago, looks pretty black to me
check the username
Devs can sell their games steam keys directly from their own sites without giving steam a cut. The Devs have to do the charge back for those
whoa black betty
Thank you, I was looking for this
Yeah, but she wasn't actually on camera with him, it's entirely possible they did his take, then hers and they didn't see each other on set
Its a dark answer to the fermi paradox, solid read
And Alexander wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer...
I think its so the tree doesn't crush the pole at the end of the fence
Some youth leagues don't have 3 point shots
I went around the solstice and hit up all the main sights between 2-4am, still daylight but no tourists, worked out great
One of my professors was his sister-in-law. Her husband, the brother who turned him in, came and spoke to us about it, pretty interesting.
It wasn't SNL, it was an extra in the DVD box set
Except he's wearing the costume he got in infinity wars, so that wouldn't make sense
Comes down to preference, personally I find that arms and a body destroy immersion for me, so I always turn them off
Unfortunately RE7 never came out on PCVR, and there's been no hints from the developers that itvwill. Plenty of other good stuff though
My highschool used AutoCAD too
I remember playing with a dev kit in college, there was a setting to have it use only 1 IR source, so we used the sun
comic is from 2011, so it wasn't political at the time
Thanks, I appreciate the tip. I did a bit of research and ended up settling on the tile adhesive after seeing it used on another project, but there was a lot of conflicting recommendations out there. I'll keep silicone in mind if I ever do something like this again
Nice! I'm renting for now so I can't build a full oven yet, but I will someday. The ooni has been a lot of fun in the meantime
Nah, I've made plenty of pizza with bread flour, all purpose tastes much better. 00 is the best if you can find it
Haha, they come in handy, the most I've made in one go was 20
Nah, it's still got its edge, it's just pointless now
The author died 9 years before the movie came out...
Hail the Judge
It'll be interesting to see if the show gets that far
You can spec destruction magic so dual casts stun, pair that with free casting and you can stunlock anything, it's game breaking
[Suits take drinks of water. Visionary does not drink, he only sees]
here's an unedited one I took a few years ago, looks pretty black to me
check the username
Devs can sell their games steam keys directly from their own sites without giving steam a cut. The Devs have to do the charge back for those
whoa black betty
Thank you, I was looking for this
Yeah, but she wasn't actually on camera with him, it's entirely possible they did his take, then hers and they didn't see each other on set
Its a dark answer to the fermi paradox, solid read
And Alexander wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer...
I think its so the tree doesn't crush the pole at the end of the fence
Some youth leagues don't have 3 point shots
I went around the solstice and hit up all the main sights between 2-4am, still daylight but no tourists, worked out great
One of my professors was his sister-in-law. Her husband, the brother who turned him in, came and spoke to us about it, pretty interesting.
It wasn't SNL, it was an extra in the DVD box set
Except he's wearing the costume he got in infinity wars, so that wouldn't make sense
Comes down to preference, personally I find that arms and a body destroy immersion for me, so I always turn them off
Unfortunately RE7 never came out on PCVR, and there's been no hints from the developers that itvwill. Plenty of other good stuff though
My highschool used AutoCAD too
I remember playing with a dev kit in college, there was a setting to have it use only 1 IR source, so we used the sun