359 pts · October 31, 2012
"il est en train de se niquer le zgeg" 🤣
I want to be Ranch Kitty.
All fun and games until you have to catch them to go to the vet 😅
The cat every single influencer should have
Lucy Pearl - Don't mess with my man https://youtu.be/UKAcLTMBVak
Who said depression left
Plot twist : he's not a dad, but a boyfriend
Am I the only one around here whose eyes are bleeding ?
Ah c'est cool je viens de découvrir ton post... En tous cas ça rapporte des points ?
Fuck no
That is what I'm thinking each single time I see one of those videos...
Sometimes crying even more is part of the recovery... I saw my dog getting hit by a car, very traumatic. Hang on, it will get better...
/a/7Qox8fV the ones that bothers me the most... Still a pretty good job, and I guess little flaws are part of the charm
Then again, maybe the next guy doesn't need it as much as you do. How do you evaluate who needs it the most ?
This is so cool, and your technique is amazing !
acupressure mat for 20-30 minutes works for me
They looked better before. Just wash them and clear the eyes to let them see !
Thank you.
v
YOU NOT TALKIN ABOIT MY BFRIEND Caroline SHE A CHRIETSN LADY
The power of too much
I paint nesting dolls... in France ? https://www.etsy.com/fr/shop/MashkaDollsAtelier
Other sauce : https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=378921696561683">61683">https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=378921696561683https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8sboPN9t8iZmaLUSV2ZYgg
Cool post though ! It is insightful and nice to read
Can tell you from experience it is not that easy to monetize you passion :/ Sometimes it's best to keep your passion and your job separated
Énorme !
Nice ! thanks
Thanks !
Thx !!
"il est en train de se niquer le zgeg" 🤣
I want to be Ranch Kitty.
All fun and games until you have to catch them to go to the vet 😅
The cat every single influencer should have
Lucy Pearl - Don't mess with my man https://youtu.be/UKAcLTMBVak
Who said depression left
Plot twist : he's not a dad, but a boyfriend
Am I the only one around here whose eyes are bleeding ?
Ah c'est cool je viens de découvrir ton post... En tous cas ça rapporte des points ?
Fuck no
That is what I'm thinking each single time I see one of those videos...
Sometimes crying even more is part of the recovery... I saw my dog getting hit by a car, very traumatic. Hang on, it will get better...
/a/7Qox8fV the ones that bothers me the most... Still a pretty good job, and I guess little flaws are part of the charm
Then again, maybe the next guy doesn't need it as much as you do. How do you evaluate who needs it the most ?
This is so cool, and your technique is amazing !
acupressure mat for 20-30 minutes works for me
They looked better before. Just wash them and clear the eyes to let them see !
Thank you.
YOU NOT TALKIN ABOIT MY BFRIEND Caroline SHE A CHRIETSN LADY
The power of too much
I paint nesting dolls... in France ? https://www.etsy.com/fr/shop/MashkaDollsAtelier
Other sauce : https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=378921696561683">61683">https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=378921696561683
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8sboPN9t8iZmaLUSV2ZYgg
Cool post though ! It is insightful and nice to read
Can tell you from experience it is not that easy to monetize you passion :/ Sometimes it's best to keep your passion and your job separated
Énorme !
Nice ! thanks
Thanks !
Thx !!