87 pts · June 11, 2015
Do your best to relax when you can
.
I wish they still made cars like these
trigodogetry
I’m from the future, it happened.
How many points for secret santa btw?
can’t be as stressful as carpet bombing the dang lake with them
Hope that cow had its fans turned on but even then that suit is hot..
/a/R7Qcw
what was that car in front of the guy filming?
in their defense, i believe in global warming but i grew up in a private school that taught global warming wasn't real..
hmm $4.37, looks sick though
Sword Art Online yesss
probably gonna cost a couple hundred for one roll tho
buy*
this is not facebook
looks like im not awesome
at least its not as bad as Romania the past couple of days..
the slicing ones actually just want to make me smash the entire thing and i get uneasy watching it lmao
What type of battle took place in 1934 which involved gas? I'm not sure since it's between world war 1 and 2
.
I wish they still made cars like these
trigodogetry
I’m from the future, it happened.
How many points for secret santa btw?
.
can’t be as stressful as carpet bombing the dang lake with them
.
.
.
Hope that cow had its fans turned on but even then that suit is hot..
.
.
.
.
/a/R7Qcw
what was that car in front of the guy filming?
.
in their defense, i believe in global warming but i grew up in a private school that taught global warming wasn't real..
hmm $4.37, looks sick though
.
Sword Art Online yesss
probably gonna cost a couple hundred for one roll tho
buy*
this is not facebook
.
looks like im not awesome
at least its not as bad as Romania the past couple of days..
the slicing ones actually just want to make me smash the entire thing and i get uneasy watching it lmao
What type of battle took place in 1934 which involved gas? I'm not sure since it's between world war 1 and 2