1649 pts ยท November 22, 2012
Just your average Imgurian lurker from Indiana.
And how do you think that a war and invading would help the people of Iran?
Tarzan was raised by apes. Beast was a noble that was physically changed by a curse.
Can I get a Jose for scale?
At least they're using sunscreen.
As an Iranian: most likely a Persian bread, goat cheese, butter, assorted raw vegetables, and tea. I'll submit a pic and mention your name.
You're going to update us with how the date is going/went in the comments right? right?
As someone from Indiana, LOL.
I'm sorry!! Now I love you guys even more!!!
That man makes me love Finland. Even with the pickled shark thing.
Idk I think it's okay to look like that in Whoville too.
I wish coffee made my hips move like that...
Is anyone else confused by the reflection of a window on the uvula?
Boo fucking hoo
You're right. My dog is better than children. He'll never disappoint me.
I love Indiana. I claim it.
WHAT THE FUCK
What kind of booties did you get Chelsea? I've been looking for some, but most I've used fall off my dog's paws during our hikes.
I don't know about the rest of you but I like more than bread and mayo on my sandwich...
If I'm out of aftershave, my go to is usually Sriracha. Cause tasty and cock sauce.
Just put some kind of aftershave on it. It helps. Trust me.
My eyes won't stop wiggling.
Make another one of a student at a library with just computer screen changing as they flip through imgur. Please?
NO BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL
?
WHERE
Read Monte Testaccio as Monte Testacle
My vision when I'm not wearing contacts/glasses.
Same except I'd be at my computer doing a similar hand motion.
Vince Guaraldi Trio on my Finals playlist every Fall semester
Congrats OP!
And how do you think that a war and invading would help the people of Iran?
Tarzan was raised by apes. Beast was a noble that was physically changed by a curse.
Can I get a Jose for scale?
At least they're using sunscreen.
As an Iranian: most likely a Persian bread, goat cheese, butter, assorted raw vegetables, and tea. I'll submit a pic and mention your name.
You're going to update us with how the date is going/went in the comments right? right?
As someone from Indiana, LOL.
I'm sorry!! Now I love you guys even more!!!
That man makes me love Finland. Even with the pickled shark thing.
Idk I think it's okay to look like that in Whoville too.
I wish coffee made my hips move like that...
Is anyone else confused by the reflection of a window on the uvula?
Boo fucking hoo
You're right. My dog is better than children. He'll never disappoint me.
I love Indiana. I claim it.
WHAT THE FUCK
What kind of booties did you get Chelsea? I've been looking for some, but most I've used fall off my dog's paws during our hikes.
I don't know about the rest of you but I like more than bread and mayo on my sandwich...
If I'm out of aftershave, my go to is usually Sriracha. Cause tasty and cock sauce.
Just put some kind of aftershave on it. It helps. Trust me.
My eyes won't stop wiggling.
Make another one of a student at a library with just computer screen changing as they flip through imgur. Please?
NO BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL
?
WHERE
Read Monte Testaccio as Monte Testacle
My vision when I'm not wearing contacts/glasses.
Same except I'd be at my computer doing a similar hand motion.
Vince Guaraldi Trio on my Finals playlist every Fall semester
Congrats OP!