1005 pts ยท August 18, 2017
Both.
I wish I could updoot this so much more.
We may be long lost twins.
The best kind.
Shit dick.
Im old enough now to have seen this so many times with service friends and brothers, just get away from this now before you lose yourself
My wife and I after fighting but also bed time.
The angriest turd.
I'm postive I love Jackie.
I bought it and I am sad.
I am to old to waste what little patience I have left for this nonsense.
I would lick the frosting off and Chuck the rest out.
This makes so much sense.
Need bananna for scale.
Should take that side road seems easier.
This is cute and stupid.
Omg that's sad ?
NOPE
That dog knows what your doing...
Dude must have drank everything.
Fucking why?
I H8 you for not helping that small ball of love.
And now I did as well...thanks.
Dude why.....
You also can opt to not put anything in the front basket, clearly folds because it is a seat for children, comes with picture's as well.
I laughed at so much of this.
Lol all orange fruit first.
If this is true then Europe has some very naughty minds.
Not cute.
I would play all of these.
Both.
I wish I could updoot this so much more.
We may be long lost twins.
The best kind.
Shit dick.
Im old enough now to have seen this so many times with service friends and brothers, just get away from this now before you lose yourself
My wife and I after fighting but also bed time.
The angriest turd.
I'm postive I love Jackie.
I bought it and I am sad.
I am to old to waste what little patience I have left for this nonsense.
I would lick the frosting off and Chuck the rest out.
This makes so much sense.
Need bananna for scale.
Should take that side road seems easier.
This is cute and stupid.
Omg that's sad ?
NOPE
That dog knows what your doing...
Dude must have drank everything.
Fucking why?
I H8 you for not helping that small ball of love.
And now I did as well...thanks.
Dude why.....
You also can opt to not put anything in the front basket, clearly folds because it is a seat for children, comes with picture's as well.
I laughed at so much of this.
Lol all orange fruit first.
If this is true then Europe has some very naughty minds.
Not cute.
I would play all of these.