124 pts ยท January 19, 2016
You did the right thing OP. If you would have just left him he might have gotten ran over or mauled on by another animal. Thank you.
I love himm.. plz tell him that I love him!!
Pepper is so pretty!
Thank you so much for sharing this. I'm about to start my weight loss journey and terrified of the looks people will give me.
I'm not too far from Turlock.. I'm actually in Visalia which is just a few towns south of you. I would love to take a trip up there!
Thank you for everything you do. Takes a very strong person to work a job like that. Thanks for the stories.
Sending you the best of wishes. He will pull through, he looks like a strong little lion. Much love from myself and my two furballs.
Also yes, did all of the above. They were with all their comforts and toys in a room for a while before letting them out to explore apt.
Luckily i didn't have to fly with them. Just had to travel to the other side of the city. :3
Thanks!!
Get well soon! We all <3 you.
I'm sure you hate the hair loss, anyone would. But you're insanely gorgeous without it! Keep up the good fight OP. We <3 you.
I'll come to your funeral.
I am so incredibly jealous. My favorite breed. He's a handsome pupper!
If you can't find any info on this horrible person, please start a gofundme. Lots of ppl will be willing to help your fur baby.
Incredibly lucky man you are to meet all those beautiful people, and such an inspiring story. Keep it up. Keep smiling. You're doing gr8.
That's an incredibly cute little baby you got there! Sending internet hugsss.
Preach.
People obviously don't know what beer cans look like. And don't click drop downs and read exactly where ppl corrected them. Like I did.lol
Them out of your home. My mom has multiple bottle trees. Actually really pretty when the light hits them.
Not bud light cans or even cans. Most likely wine bottles. It's called a bottle tree. Used to decor or to "Capture bad spirits", to keep
You can come over here instead. I do butt stuff. ;D
You're an incredibly cute husband and wife! Glad everything turned out. It always will some way or another.
That is one of the most beautiful puppers I've ever seen. Thank you for saving her.
How you failed them? You did not fail those puppers you did the best thing ever for them by taking them in and being their daddy hooman.!
Where is this at? I'll do it myself
Super jealous! Congrats
Rockford here! Van wert's neighbor. :p
I play a game religiously that is sort of a cat and mouse game with killers that have quite unique faces/mask. Would love some made !
I know this is 6 days old but following you in hopes of a store link someday soon?! *crosses fingers*
You did the right thing OP. If you would have just left him he might have gotten ran over or mauled on by another animal. Thank you.
I love himm.. plz tell him that I love him!!
Pepper is so pretty!
Thank you so much for sharing this. I'm about to start my weight loss journey and terrified of the looks people will give me.
I'm not too far from Turlock.. I'm actually in Visalia which is just a few towns south of you. I would love to take a trip up there!
Thank you for everything you do. Takes a very strong person to work a job like that. Thanks for the stories.
Sending you the best of wishes. He will pull through, he looks like a strong little lion. Much love from myself and my two furballs.
Also yes, did all of the above. They were with all their comforts and toys in a room for a while before letting them out to explore apt.
Luckily i didn't have to fly with them. Just had to travel to the other side of the city. :3
Thanks!!
Get well soon! We all <3 you.
I'm sure you hate the hair loss, anyone would. But you're insanely gorgeous without it! Keep up the good fight OP. We <3 you.
I'll come to your funeral.
I am so incredibly jealous. My favorite breed. He's a handsome pupper!
If you can't find any info on this horrible person, please start a gofundme. Lots of ppl will be willing to help your fur baby.
Incredibly lucky man you are to meet all those beautiful people, and such an inspiring story. Keep it up. Keep smiling. You're doing gr8.
That's an incredibly cute little baby you got there! Sending internet hugsss.
Preach.
People obviously don't know what beer cans look like. And don't click drop downs and read exactly where ppl corrected them. Like I did.lol
Them out of your home. My mom has multiple bottle trees. Actually really pretty when the light hits them.
Not bud light cans or even cans. Most likely wine bottles. It's called a bottle tree. Used to decor or to "Capture bad spirits", to keep
You can come over here instead. I do butt stuff. ;D
You're an incredibly cute husband and wife! Glad everything turned out. It always will some way or another.
That is one of the most beautiful puppers I've ever seen. Thank you for saving her.
How you failed them? You did not fail those puppers you did the best thing ever for them by taking them in and being their daddy hooman.!
Where is this at? I'll do it myself
Super jealous! Congrats
Rockford here! Van wert's neighbor. :p
I play a game religiously that is sort of a cat and mouse game with killers that have quite unique faces/mask. Would love some made !
I know this is 6 days old but following you in hopes of a store link someday soon?! *crosses fingers*