358 pts · September 24, 2016
They needed the goal to qualify for the next round in the champions league. League table...goal difference important.
Austria was part of Nazi Germany.
They also are responsible for the "fox news" of their home country Austria. So...I hate them.
Dood, it's not. Billa and A1 are also in eastern European countries.
I want Panda Express in my country. I have read some hate it, but on my vacations I loved it.
*Fahrvergnügen :)
Very solid dump.
Your psychic? Is that a thing?
Wrong. A football ref.
That's Seth Meyers!
Wait...Sandler sang about him being antisemitic on SNL 50 last Sunday.
Also our European right wing nuts.
I know a little German.
I've never seen these...they are awesome.
The quote is attributed to Napoleon. Also neo-nazi terrorist breivik.
Religion?
Or Liechtenstein or Monaco.
That's sad. It's solid at best for Vienna.
I am not even 40 and we used these in the 90s. Don't make me feel even older than I am.
Maybe...but not a Pizza.
U know what liquid death was until a year ago? It was Austrian tap water...
Are we talking original or Fatboy slim remix?
Hitler Schnitzel
Czechs an Austrians drink more beer per person.
He has hair, just shaves it. As a bald guy...that's weird.
Sure, but why not save hundreds of thousands of Euros with LEDs.
As they did in Italy, Austria, the Netherlands,...
They needed the goal to qualify for the next round in the champions league. League table...goal difference important.
Austria was part of Nazi Germany.
They also are responsible for the "fox news" of their home country Austria. So...I hate them.
Dood, it's not. Billa and A1 are also in eastern European countries.
I want Panda Express in my country. I have read some hate it, but on my vacations I loved it.
*Fahrvergnügen :)
Very solid dump.
Your psychic? Is that a thing?
Wrong. A football ref.
That's Seth Meyers!
Wait...Sandler sang about him being antisemitic on SNL 50 last Sunday.
Also our European right wing nuts.
I know a little German.
I've never seen these...they are awesome.
The quote is attributed to Napoleon. Also neo-nazi terrorist breivik.
Religion?
Or Liechtenstein or Monaco.
That's sad. It's solid at best for Vienna.
I am not even 40 and we used these in the 90s. Don't make me feel even older than I am.
Maybe...but not a Pizza.
U know what liquid death was until a year ago? It was Austrian tap water...
Are we talking original or Fatboy slim remix?
Hitler Schnitzel
Czechs an Austrians drink more beer per person.
He has hair, just shaves it. As a bald guy...that's weird.
Sure, but why not save hundreds of thousands of Euros with LEDs.
As they did in Italy, Austria, the Netherlands,...