48603 pts ยท October 22, 2012
I'm a crazy cat lady trapped in a college man's body.
This cat likes to sit on its own paws
You. I like you.
Oh... the bees.
Too late, it's already on the front page. You're just in time for the anti-usersub fanclub though, I hear it's pretty trendy.
Could probably offer them like $50 and they'd go for it.
That was actually pretty bad. JUST KILL IT ALREADY.
The next generation's meatspin. :')
Thank you, I lol'd. *glances over at my three*
I saw the movie last night, didn't even notice... o_o
"Should we SWOT this?"
...and then it fell off.
I cried from laughing so hard at this. Thank you good sir. Thank you.
I don't believe you.
Oh, I saw the heart but thought there was more to it. The arrow looked kinda shoddy. Still cool tho.
What does he draw? I really don't see anything except some random shape.
SHMEEEEEEEEHHHHHLLLL
I didn't read the title, so I immediately started reading all of Igor's lines in his voice.
Yeah I'm surprised the driver didn't get out and be like "yo dawg I got footage of dis".
Shit, repost it. I won't blame you lol.
You should do an Imgur post telling stories about your life as a moderator in Runescape.
That kinda looks like it would hurt.
....and I'm crying.
The best is when they spoil something and say "Well read the books then!" and you're just like "You already spoiled the plot, thanks bro."
Now fap.
Kill him.
...what
MEOW?
RIP
http://youtu.be/bTFtbY3EjJw?t=37m34s
First time seeing it. :(
This cat likes to sit on its own paws
You. I like you.
Oh... the bees.
Too late, it's already on the front page. You're just in time for the anti-usersub fanclub though, I hear it's pretty trendy.
Could probably offer them like $50 and they'd go for it.
That was actually pretty bad. JUST KILL IT ALREADY.
The next generation's meatspin. :')
Thank you, I lol'd. *glances over at my three*
I saw the movie last night, didn't even notice... o_o
"Should we SWOT this?"
...and then it fell off.
I cried from laughing so hard at this. Thank you good sir. Thank you.
I don't believe you.
Oh, I saw the heart but thought there was more to it. The arrow looked kinda shoddy. Still cool tho.
What does he draw? I really don't see anything except some random shape.
SHMEEEEEEEEHHHHHLLLL
I didn't read the title, so I immediately started reading all of Igor's lines in his voice.
Yeah I'm surprised the driver didn't get out and be like "yo dawg I got footage of dis".
Shit, repost it. I won't blame you lol.
You should do an Imgur post telling stories about your life as a moderator in Runescape.
That kinda looks like it would hurt.
....and I'm crying.
The best is when they spoil something and say "Well read the books then!" and you're just like "You already spoiled the plot, thanks bro."
Now fap.
Kill him.
...what
MEOW?
RIP
http://youtu.be/bTFtbY3EjJw?t=37m34s
First time seeing it. :(