1653 pts ยท February 27, 2016
Oddly, I'm much better at over-the-top makeup like this than everyday makeup.
It's the number 3 trick with makeup...blend, blend, blend. Not sure what 1 and 2 are.
It's the dog.
Next year, alive face and sugar skull boobs.
They'd be so proud.
Common stuff. Used a really pale foundation but added a white lightener, NYX bright eyeshadow colors, NYX eyeliner, and clear eyelash glue.
Do it!
I'm originally from South Texas and there definitely is some overlap there.
Totally agree! I chose this as a costume because I thought it was cool and interesting. If anything, it's celebrating culture.
I did a couple trial runs on different aspects of the makeup to see what final look I'd like. Final product took about 45 minutes.
Pets are a life long commitment. I suggest you learn to understand that before you decide to get another one in the future.
Did i just watch some porn?
At least 3 hours.
Likelier?
Yes!!! Amazing cast and acting, but horrible movie.
She looks like someone who would knit.
Looks like one really long meme. See, sometimes enforcing borders can be a positive thing.
I guess I never thought it required a written notice, but then again my hair straightener tells me not to use it on my eyelashes.
I'm using it tonight. Let me live my life Benadryl.
The goodest of boys.
No, they're Alaskan Huskies and love the snow They live outside in straw-lined barrels year round.
Because of you I will forever call cucumbers pre-pickles, and my pickles post-cucumbers.
You know you want to boop it.
Tree of Life is #7??? What the literal fuck?
Got it from an arcade actually. He popped it within a few minutes, but still loves to carry it around like a great conquest.
He's the owner's dog at a local watch shop. Just greets customers (if in the mood) and chills in the corner. Giant hairballs!
Oddly, I'm much better at over-the-top makeup like this than everyday makeup.
It's the number 3 trick with makeup...blend, blend, blend. Not sure what 1 and 2 are.
It's the dog.
Next year, alive face and sugar skull boobs.
They'd be so proud.
Common stuff. Used a really pale foundation but added a white lightener, NYX bright eyeshadow colors, NYX eyeliner, and clear eyelash glue.
Do it!
I'm originally from South Texas and there definitely is some overlap there.
Totally agree! I chose this as a costume because I thought it was cool and interesting. If anything, it's celebrating culture.
I did a couple trial runs on different aspects of the makeup to see what final look I'd like. Final product took about 45 minutes.
Pets are a life long commitment. I suggest you learn to understand that before you decide to get another one in the future.
Did i just watch some porn?
At least 3 hours.
Likelier?
Yes!!! Amazing cast and acting, but horrible movie.
She looks like someone who would knit.
Looks like one really long meme. See, sometimes enforcing borders can be a positive thing.
I guess I never thought it required a written notice, but then again my hair straightener tells me not to use it on my eyelashes.
I'm using it tonight. Let me live my life Benadryl.
The goodest of boys.
No, they're Alaskan Huskies and love the snow They live outside in straw-lined barrels year round.
Because of you I will forever call cucumbers pre-pickles, and my pickles post-cucumbers.
You know you want to boop it.
Tree of Life is #7??? What the literal fuck?
Got it from an arcade actually. He popped it within a few minutes, but still loves to carry it around like a great conquest.
He's the owner's dog at a local watch shop. Just greets customers (if in the mood) and chills in the corner. Giant hairballs!