183655 pts · May 24, 2017
Hey there! I'm a self taught oil painter. To check out my work and follow my progression, please follow me at www.instagram.com/paintings_by_adam_stevens
Thanks so much
Burnt sienna!
My Xbox 360 is modded so it has Xbox OG games
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
Always! Thank you
Got an 8 in 1 switcher already! I’m looking for a crt tv for at least the NES
Thank you!!!
Thanks so much!
I want one CRT for maybe the NES, I got an 8 to 1 converter for the rest
It’s what I grew up with and I modded it so there’s a bunch of OG Xbox games on it
That’s fantastic, because the client said they wanted there to be a question in the viewers’s mind of, “Is that a vibrant sunset, or a blazing inferno in the distance?”
Thanks!
LOL
I’ll message you!
You can try!
Gnossienne no. 1
Thank you captain kill joy :)
What
I don’t think you know how varnishing a painting works lol. It’s not a layer of paint… it needs to be scrubbed into each nook and depression and over any thick paint. You’re angry at nothing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thank you!
Lmao
Lmao. Coincidentally, I started painting with Bob Ross in 2020.
Thanks so much
Thanks so much
Burnt sienna!
My Xbox 360 is modded so it has Xbox OG games
Thanks so much
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
Always! Thank you
Got an 8 in 1 switcher already! I’m looking for a crt tv for at least the NES
Thank you!!!
Thanks so much!
I want one CRT for maybe the NES, I got an 8 to 1 converter for the rest
It’s what I grew up with and I modded it so there’s a bunch of OG Xbox games on it
That’s fantastic, because the client said they wanted there to be a question in the viewers’s mind of, “Is that a vibrant sunset, or a blazing inferno in the distance?”
Thanks!
LOL
I’ll message you!
You can try!
Thanks!
Gnossienne no. 1
Thank you captain kill joy :)
What
What
I don’t think you know how varnishing a painting works lol. It’s not a layer of paint… it needs to be scrubbed into each nook and depression and over any thick paint. You’re angry at nothing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thank you!
Lmao
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thanks so much
Lmao. Coincidentally, I started painting with Bob Ross in 2020.