1178 pts ยท August 4, 2017
It feels like it most times when working there
I mean... yeah, but... no.
Tucker concept?
I only masturbate when I'm bored
... ... ... 17 shots. Laminated glass... *sigh*
We started getting ours last Tuesday at walmart
Same
Your quarter mile time?
My step sister is better.
Nah fam that's a ceiling barnacle
Or wine.
False. Walmart doesnt sell liquor.
Golden orb weaver to be even more specific
My fingers work fine I have very little muscular strength in my arms.
... if you like good vibrations
That's a sea lion not a seal
Thanks snapped It away
As your family gets hacked to death by an axe wielding psychopath.
Surprise finger
Jokes on you i get paid tomorrow
you called?
According to EU yes. According to Disney no.
It feels like it most times when working there
I mean... yeah, but... no.
Tucker concept?
I only masturbate when I'm bored
... ... ... 17 shots. Laminated glass... *sigh*
We started getting ours last Tuesday at walmart
Same
Your quarter mile time?
My step sister is better.
Nah fam that's a ceiling barnacle
Or wine.
False. Walmart doesnt sell liquor.
Golden orb weaver to be even more specific
My fingers work fine I have very little muscular strength in my arms.
... if you like good vibrations
That's a sea lion not a seal
Thanks snapped It away
As your family gets hacked to death by an axe wielding psychopath.
Surprise finger
Jokes on you i get paid tomorrow
According to EU yes. According to Disney no.