181 pts · March 27, 2016
Apple fanboy. Caffeine addict.
Great! Another distraction on desktop is what I needed for my productivity levels…
What if you both move midway between your both jobs? 125km for both is better than 250km for one?
90kg @ 172cm. You’re not fat.
Nope
. Also: Makai - Beneath the mask!
Bean bags...
Yes, we talked and she decided ,)
Women who think that a wat to a man’s heart is through his stomache are aiming too high.
Did you just assume its gender?
Those are good drugs, officer Brent!
Me too! Except I hug a pillow even when my wife is lying next to me...
'Murican gardening
.
or what
Heroes of the Storm. Sgt Hammer or Kerrigan
This was very interesting from start to finish. From Finnish.
Might be. Not familiar much with Serbian TV programming .)
Are there guys who call for equal pay in porn acting?
You have an "F" missing there...
I call it clitoris.
Nope. I don't need sex. But I love it!
Did you just assume your reflection's gender?!?!
It's always better to cry in a Lexus than on a bike...
This is a test reply!
"Op luvs ya!" Is not how you spell "send nudes".
Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he never cries...
Next stop: say giraffe and geography.
Ice-cream does not belong because it doesn't contain any meat!
Oh look! She's moving that space between herself and you. What's it called...? Oh yeah, a friend-zone!
Great! Another distraction on desktop is what I needed for my productivity levels…
What if you both move midway between your both jobs? 125km for both is better than 250km for one?
90kg @ 172cm. You’re not fat.
Nope
. Also: Makai - Beneath the mask!
Bean bags...
Yes, we talked and she decided ,)
Women who think that a wat to a man’s heart is through his stomache are aiming too high.
Did you just assume its gender?
Those are good drugs, officer Brent!
Me too! Except I hug a pillow even when my wife is lying next to me...
'Murican gardening
.
or what
Heroes of the Storm. Sgt Hammer or Kerrigan
This was very interesting from start to finish. From Finnish.
Might be. Not familiar much with Serbian TV programming .)
Are there guys who call for equal pay in porn acting?
You have an "F" missing there...
I call it clitoris.
Nope. I don't need sex. But I love it!
Did you just assume your reflection's gender?!?!
It's always better to cry in a Lexus than on a bike...
This is a test reply!
"Op luvs ya!" Is not how you spell "send nudes".
Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he never cries...
Next stop: say giraffe and geography.
Ice-cream does not belong because it doesn't contain any meat!
Oh look! She's moving that space between herself and you. What's it called...? Oh yeah, a friend-zone!