17512 pts ยท April 9, 2017
Me and my gf both use this account. Sometimes you get me. Sometimes you get her. If you're like us, maybe gender won't matter to you.
Beautiful eyes! I'm sure you're just as amazing inside.
DOn't know what the little girl is saying, but the big girl's speaking to me loud and clear.
To be fair, everyone brings their bones onto a plane.
Cow-poke
That's the best way to charm my snake.
Have fun with it
What the Sam Hill?
It looks good off you. LOL Congrats.
Makes sense
One of the best album covers.
I love big banana's.
Hot!
If you like Saturn, put a ring on it.
It-a-piroca? Nah, it's a penis.
Apparently he'll blow anything you put in his mouth.
Merry Christmas from NY, you beautiful animal!
I seriously doubt there's any confusion there.
I'm UP with this. Really up!
I get it Pussycat, I get it.
I'm sorry, but that looks like somebody already ate it once.
I like how its smiling at me.
Nice but I like this one -->
And only 99 cents! I'll take two.
One month from now.
You can't fool me - that's some kind of alien being from another universe.
Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing?
Can I help?
So...don't be a prick.
We're still talking about chicken nuggets, right?
Oh, I know. I like that!
Beautiful eyes! I'm sure you're just as amazing inside.
DOn't know what the little girl is saying, but the big girl's speaking to me loud and clear.
To be fair, everyone brings their bones onto a plane.
Cow-poke
That's the best way to charm my snake.
Have fun with it
What the Sam Hill?
It looks good off you. LOL Congrats.
Makes sense
One of the best album covers.
I love big banana's.
Hot!
If you like Saturn, put a ring on it.
It-a-piroca? Nah, it's a penis.
Apparently he'll blow anything you put in his mouth.
Merry Christmas from NY, you beautiful animal!
I seriously doubt there's any confusion there.
I'm UP with this. Really up!
I get it Pussycat, I get it.
I'm sorry, but that looks like somebody already ate it once.
I like how its smiling at me.
Nice but I like this one -->
And only 99 cents! I'll take two.
One month from now.
You can't fool me - that's some kind of alien being from another universe.
Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing?
Can I help?
So...don't be a prick.
We're still talking about chicken nuggets, right?
Oh, I know. I like that!