2062 pts ยท November 27, 2016
Hello, I am Pokemaster3DS. I started on 28/11/2016. I last made viral on 5/12/2016.
*conspiracy theory*
Anytime! I'm sure I'll be back for Episode 8!
, naturally.
Coming Tomorrow... WALLPAPER DUMP 2: THE BEAUTY CONTINUES...
Well, now that you mention it...
You completely plagiarised my post. Just saying.
I know exactly what you mean.
Yeah, most controllers just take out the TV. That one would take out the whole wall.
Still makes me laugh
????
Yep, pretty much.
Well...
*conspiracy theory*
Anytime! I'm sure I'll be back for Episode 8!
, naturally.
Coming Tomorrow... WALLPAPER DUMP 2: THE BEAUTY CONTINUES...
Well, now that you mention it...
You completely plagiarised my post. Just saying.
I know exactly what you mean.
Yeah, most controllers just take out the TV. That one would take out the whole wall.
Still makes me laugh
????
Yep, pretty much.
Well...