86 pts · March 14, 2016
Ohhh maaan you never mentioned Euros!
O_o
Uh hell no, I see what you're thinking, I ain't swapping my cat for that picture...
Dammit I NEED that art on my wall!
Would you accept £1.23 & a signed photo of my cat?
You absolute fucking fucker.
If you listen carefully you can hear his perineum ripping...
Fucking hell there wasn't even a potato at the end...
Ain't nobody got time for that shit, eat the fucking sweets already...
I call dibs on 'Toilet paper shank' as my band name...
Squirts ketchup all over fries *Looks Imgur right in the eye* Deal with it biatches *backflips out of the room*
I ... I thought it was just me...
+1 for loud bathroom farts.
What a Douchedick...
Cnut
+1 for crusty dungbunker
Ain't nobody got time for that.. *eats 5lb slab of Dairy Milk
and I'm home bound
Facey McFuzzyFlat
Much wow.
Awww look at them Fluffy McFluffybutts :D
Hammy McHamsterface
Yup.
Neat.
Ohhh maaan you never mentioned Euros!
O_o
Uh hell no, I see what you're thinking, I ain't swapping my cat for that picture...
Dammit I NEED that art on my wall!
Would you accept £1.23 & a signed photo of my cat?
You absolute fucking fucker.
If you listen carefully you can hear his perineum ripping...
Fucking hell there wasn't even a potato at the end...
Ain't nobody got time for that shit, eat the fucking sweets already...
I call dibs on 'Toilet paper shank' as my band name...
Squirts ketchup all over fries *Looks Imgur right in the eye* Deal with it biatches *backflips out of the room*
I ... I thought it was just me...
+1 for loud bathroom farts.
What a Douchedick...
Cnut
+1 for crusty dungbunker
Ain't nobody got time for that.. *eats 5lb slab of Dairy Milk
and I'm home bound
Facey McFuzzyFlat
Much wow.
Awww look at them Fluffy McFluffybutts :D
Hammy McHamsterface
Yup.
Neat.