10589 pts ยท March 28, 2016
I'm a brain cancer survivor and I'm in a metal band. I lurk.
It's crazy to me how many people get that wrong.
Jesus Christ this made me lose it
I walked across the bk bridge and let me tell you you don't stop hearing bells. There's signs like every 50 feet too.
What does 500/800 year flood mean, exactly? It rarely floods up near Seattle so I'm unfamiliar with that terminology
The way Genital Thunderstorm is stylized I can't tell if German Raw Black Metal or Witch House before it got all triangley
Check out Mud Bay, there's one somewhere up there, they might be hiring right now!
Woo, puyallup club!
No! Been meaning to check it out though.
Not bad. I like it, I live out near U place so I avoid the downtown area unless I'm going for drinking
Made sure to upvote this one and downvote the already stolen one. Cool gif!
Didn't know Sumac was an ISIS spawn! They don't fuck around. Heavy as balls.
Because try as they might, just renaming it the outlet mall doesn't make that area better. Lots of scammers in auburn
Juliet?
Thatsapenis.gif
Oh. I was wondering why a famous guitar player would need this.
SANTANA? IS THAT YOU?
Damn this is a smooth gif. If I didn't already know that dark souls was a mess I might think it always works this way
Facebook yes!
Haha, well we've been playing a bunch in Tacoma and we play the occasional house show. Say hi if you come and see us!
We have a two track demo that we put out in January, ergoiexist.bandcamp.com
Progressive metal. We bounce around a bunch but the one thing that stays constant are my vox. Blackened Death metal, kind of describes them
Haha, you'd get along really well with my band, they love tool. I'm the only one that doesn't listen to tool, I'm into heavier stuff.
What kind of music do you play? I wish I was into music when I was in hs, but like you, no one around was interested
Yep! I'm the vocalist in Ergo I Exist. We have a show coming up at the valley in like, 3 weeks.
Grew up in Sumner/Bonney Lake, now I work in Sumner and play shows in Tacoma. It's not a bad life.
Also in Puyallup, can confirm. Have two friends that live in their vans while trying to make a name for themselves in the punk scene
Bill wanted it as a spinoff but ABC wouldn't let him. Zach braff was supposed to have regular appearances but too many people cried
The first one is a Mesarthim cover. Great album.
How's it sound? And what's the brand? Looks like mienl but doesn't have the logo
I'm with you all the way. You know you better than anyone and you can tell what's good for you. Some of my trans friends do this too.
It's crazy to me how many people get that wrong.
Jesus Christ this made me lose it
I walked across the bk bridge and let me tell you you don't stop hearing bells. There's signs like every 50 feet too.
What does 500/800 year flood mean, exactly? It rarely floods up near Seattle so I'm unfamiliar with that terminology
The way Genital Thunderstorm is stylized I can't tell if German Raw Black Metal or Witch House before it got all triangley
Check out Mud Bay, there's one somewhere up there, they might be hiring right now!
Woo, puyallup club!
No! Been meaning to check it out though.
Not bad. I like it, I live out near U place so I avoid the downtown area unless I'm going for drinking
Made sure to upvote this one and downvote the already stolen one. Cool gif!
Didn't know Sumac was an ISIS spawn! They don't fuck around. Heavy as balls.
Because try as they might, just renaming it the outlet mall doesn't make that area better. Lots of scammers in auburn
Juliet?
Thatsapenis.gif
Oh. I was wondering why a famous guitar player would need this.
SANTANA? IS THAT YOU?
Damn this is a smooth gif. If I didn't already know that dark souls was a mess I might think it always works this way
Facebook yes!
Haha, well we've been playing a bunch in Tacoma and we play the occasional house show. Say hi if you come and see us!
We have a two track demo that we put out in January, ergoiexist.bandcamp.com
Progressive metal. We bounce around a bunch but the one thing that stays constant are my vox. Blackened Death metal, kind of describes them
Haha, you'd get along really well with my band, they love tool. I'm the only one that doesn't listen to tool, I'm into heavier stuff.
What kind of music do you play? I wish I was into music when I was in hs, but like you, no one around was interested
Yep! I'm the vocalist in Ergo I Exist. We have a show coming up at the valley in like, 3 weeks.
Grew up in Sumner/Bonney Lake, now I work in Sumner and play shows in Tacoma. It's not a bad life.
Also in Puyallup, can confirm. Have two friends that live in their vans while trying to make a name for themselves in the punk scene
Bill wanted it as a spinoff but ABC wouldn't let him. Zach braff was supposed to have regular appearances but too many people cried
The first one is a Mesarthim cover. Great album.
How's it sound? And what's the brand? Looks like mienl but doesn't have the logo
I'm with you all the way. You know you better than anyone and you can tell what's good for you. Some of my trans friends do this too.