141 pts ยท January 25, 2016
k
This doesn't count
Lips Only?
Is it just me?
Congrats I'm drinking now
Fun fact the French tried to decimalize the clock too
No shit Sherlock
It's a tail
aquariums, etc. Let's be honest just going on walks is boring. If you're in a major city going to landmarks is still fun
My ex was like that. I would try to come up with cool date ideas that are cheap but different. We would go to the Zoo, go to museums, (1/2)
+1 for epidermis exposure
I'm clearly missing something here
That didn't answer the question
He'd be amazing if he didn't fake his Russian accent and he didn't pretend like he wasn't in Georgia
What?
Columbia? The college town with cheap rent??? Lol okay
It's a scrambler or a triumph Bonneville turned into a scrambler. They are basically the same bike just redesigned. Not necessarily from 60s
You mean exactly what's happening in this gif?
This doesn't count
Lips Only?
Is it just me?
Congrats I'm drinking now
Fun fact the French tried to decimalize the clock too
No shit Sherlock
It's a tail
aquariums, etc. Let's be honest just going on walks is boring. If you're in a major city going to landmarks is still fun
My ex was like that. I would try to come up with cool date ideas that are cheap but different. We would go to the Zoo, go to museums, (1/2)
+1 for epidermis exposure
I'm clearly missing something here
That didn't answer the question
He'd be amazing if he didn't fake his Russian accent and he didn't pretend like he wasn't in Georgia
What?
Columbia? The college town with cheap rent??? Lol okay
It's a scrambler or a triumph Bonneville turned into a scrambler. They are basically the same bike just redesigned. Not necessarily from 60s
You mean exactly what's happening in this gif?