14228 pts · June 25, 2013
I make sno-cones of happiness!
I didn't clean the rims, but it is clean. It's the lighting.
You cheeky dick-waffle. I'll upvote the hell outta you. You're my Imgur-mate, now.
Don't worry, I got it.
You're an asshole. I love you +1
That last kid... Knows Bros come first.
What? Not even a sigh?
@OP And then there is that Username...
You're obviously a scholar and a gentleman.
That's called, "Finish Him"
There needs to be a gif of 9/11 + Hotline Bling, Drake wiping out the towers...
It needs to detect activity in front of it, and per occasion, post up a full screen dickbutt, the a Javert, then Travolta... randomly.
Dude, she needn't be pregnant to be that sensitive... when she was a teenager, my fiancée was worried about a cookie being alone at a buffet
I understand the loss of liberty associated with societal safety. This bill could have protected San Bernandino. I'm just saying...
Unpopular opinion... Hey, since I'm not trying to do anything bad, why the hell do I care if they share my browser history with the Feds?
I truly appreciate the consistency of the Santa Claus in this photo.
HERO.
Why isn't this DONE yet? I am waiting. WE are waiting...
Guitar Solo.
Fast and Furious... Construction Drift?
Or join the military, get some actual experience doing something. Learn how to manage money. Learn how to love civilian life. Then get out.
You cheeky dickwaffle!
It's the Seventh Swell... E_U_REK_A!!!!!!!
She's just as bad, too. We'll be cuddling, having a tender moment... and remind me that I'm an awesome big brother then kisses me. #SheWins
Ah... I know that. Memories.
When life hands you lemons, make fun of them.
Dude, I'm dating my Dad's Ex-wife's daughter... The best fun is when she just starts to O and I tell her she's the best little sister.
Imagine my 37...
Just dont tell the IRS.
THis happened to my Dad, too. Was FUCKING EPIC.
I didn't clean the rims, but it is clean. It's the lighting.
You cheeky dick-waffle. I'll upvote the hell outta you. You're my Imgur-mate, now.
Don't worry, I got it.
You're an asshole. I love you +1
That last kid... Knows Bros come first.
What? Not even a sigh?
@OP And then there is that Username...
You're obviously a scholar and a gentleman.
That's called, "Finish Him"
There needs to be a gif of 9/11 + Hotline Bling, Drake wiping out the towers...
It needs to detect activity in front of it, and per occasion, post up a full screen dickbutt, the a Javert, then Travolta... randomly.
Dude, she needn't be pregnant to be that sensitive... when she was a teenager, my fiancée was worried about a cookie being alone at a buffet
I understand the loss of liberty associated with societal safety. This bill could have protected San Bernandino. I'm just saying...
Unpopular opinion... Hey, since I'm not trying to do anything bad, why the hell do I care if they share my browser history with the Feds?
I truly appreciate the consistency of the Santa Claus in this photo.
HERO.
Why isn't this DONE yet? I am waiting. WE are waiting...
Guitar Solo.
Fast and Furious... Construction Drift?
Or join the military, get some actual experience doing something. Learn how to manage money. Learn how to love civilian life. Then get out.
You cheeky dickwaffle!
It's the Seventh Swell... E_U_REK_A!!!!!!!
She's just as bad, too. We'll be cuddling, having a tender moment... and remind me that I'm an awesome big brother then kisses me. #SheWins
Ah... I know that. Memories.
When life hands you lemons, make fun of them.
Dude, I'm dating my Dad's Ex-wife's daughter... The best fun is when she just starts to O and I tell her she's the best little sister.
Imagine my 37...
Just dont tell the IRS.
THis happened to my Dad, too. Was FUCKING EPIC.