668 pts · October 10, 2014
Am I the only one that thought this was Steve Urkel before reading the top?
I just had to pay 1000 dollars to get my cat to poop.?
We have the pill pockets(which the cat doesn’t like by them selves) so we use to stick to treats.
My kitty just got diagnosed with this. They have him on meds for the heart disease. Has your kitty been on meds since they were little?
Apparently the nightwing in the movie has gun. And shoots someone......like what?
Yeah they did him dirty in this movie. Hopefully when they have his own they will kinda have him redeemed.
Look into the aquaman 52 universe. There is a certain part where he upper cutting Superman like cake.
But then showed Superman able to tear up like nothing...like what?
I hate this movie because in the water aqua man should be just as strong/if not stronger than Superman and it showed him getting his ass (c
Also I’m lazy as shit. ♀️
Oh my god, I’m so jealous! Everybody I know just wants to play D&D with my husband and leaves me out.????
My husband recently tenderly touched my cheek and whispered “I love you” all “ put the lotion in the basket like” at me sooo I have that!
Latham!!!
Ohhh! Yesssss!
Ohh I did not read that yet.
The slow regards for silent things is really good. It’s in Auri’s point of view and it’s not as long; but it’s still really good.
Yeah I checked a lot of different tags.
Thank you! ❤️
Yesssssssshhhhhj thank you!
Thank you!
I'm supposed to be going on Saturday to the Belize, and shit. And to get married on the cruise. It's suppose to leave out of Miami.
I was named after the princess. And no one ever gets my name right.
You are so cute!
I just paid for my dress today. My fiancée and decided to get married on a cruise. My best friend is planning her wedding. I don't envy it.
I had to have someone explain what that meant. I wouldn't last in a world where I had to flirt.
Merry Christmas!
There is a theory that it's Jason Todd as the joker and that is why it was different.
Yeah for Albany!
And hitting me with a purse. I have not gone back to Canada.
Am I the only one that thought this was Steve Urkel before reading the top?
I just had to pay 1000 dollars to get my cat to poop.?
We have the pill pockets(which the cat doesn’t like by them selves) so we use to stick to treats.
My kitty just got diagnosed with this. They have him on meds for the heart disease. Has your kitty been on meds since they were little?
Apparently the nightwing in the movie has gun. And shoots someone......like what?
Yeah they did him dirty in this movie. Hopefully when they have his own they will kinda have him redeemed.
Look into the aquaman 52 universe. There is a certain part where he upper cutting Superman like cake.
But then showed Superman able to tear up like nothing...like what?
I hate this movie because in the water aqua man should be just as strong/if not stronger than Superman and it showed him getting his ass (c
Also I’m lazy as shit. ♀️
Oh my god, I’m so jealous! Everybody I know just wants to play D&D with my husband and leaves me out.????
My husband recently tenderly touched my cheek and whispered “I love you” all “ put the lotion in the basket like” at me sooo I have that!
Latham!!!
Ohhh! Yesssss!
Ohh I did not read that yet.
The slow regards for silent things is really good. It’s in Auri’s point of view and it’s not as long; but it’s still really good.
Yeah I checked a lot of different tags.
Thank you! ❤️
Yesssssssshhhhhj thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
I'm supposed to be going on Saturday to the Belize, and shit. And to get married on the cruise. It's suppose to leave out of Miami.
I was named after the princess. And no one ever gets my name right.
You are so cute!
I just paid for my dress today. My fiancée and decided to get married on a cruise. My best friend is planning her wedding. I don't envy it.
I had to have someone explain what that meant. I wouldn't last in a world where I had to flirt.
Merry Christmas!
There is a theory that it's Jason Todd as the joker and that is why it was different.
Yeah for Albany!
And hitting me with a purse. I have not gone back to Canada.