738 pts · March 30, 2014
It's safe to say I like cats.
TBF
And seriously, do your breathing exercises. Good luck! I’m almost 3 years out.
It will help you with the rough ride home. You will feel every single bump.
For the ride home, sit in the back seat on a pillow and move the front seat so that your knees are jammed up against it & hug your pillow.
Seriously!
It's her house, I'm lucky she lets me live here too.
Is there a link?
Oh yes please!
Got her in the gooch. Wait do girls have gooches?
Rainbowkkake
Well, that was nice of you to offer!
Me too! There’s still a chance, right?
Merry Christmas!
Get some adhesive remover from Amazon. Leaving that on your skin will get very irritated.
Merry Christmas!!
@DarthNeckBeard
I love this - I always think about my doctors and nurses, they gave me so much.
Yay! I got my match!
@yougetanornament, do you have a status update on our matches?
GREAT! I sent you 3 emails
Can I enter more than once?
Sending good vibes your way
So many tips, feel free to msg me. Biggest tip for after surgery, do the breathing exercises- so important!
5 months out and I still worry it's going to hurt
I'm so sorry for your loss.
You got this! I had heart surgery 4 months ago. Go easy on yourself, hug your heart pillow, & use your incentive spirometer RELIGIOUSLY!!
Sending lots of good vibes!
Tell me the name of that trash can. I need a good one.
I can't seem to get the Secret Santa page to accept my "about me" edits.
I had heart surgery 3 weeks ago. The recovery is slow but you got this! Make sure he does his breathing exercises. Prayers.
TBF
And seriously, do your breathing exercises. Good luck! I’m almost 3 years out.
It will help you with the rough ride home. You will feel every single bump.
For the ride home, sit in the back seat on a pillow and move the front seat so that your knees are jammed up against it & hug your pillow.
Seriously!
It's her house, I'm lucky she lets me live here too.
Is there a link?
Oh yes please!
Got her in the gooch. Wait do girls have gooches?
Rainbowkkake
Well, that was nice of you to offer!
Me too! There’s still a chance, right?
Merry Christmas!
Get some adhesive remover from Amazon. Leaving that on your skin will get very irritated.
Merry Christmas!!
@DarthNeckBeard
I love this - I always think about my doctors and nurses, they gave me so much.
Yay! I got my match!
@yougetanornament, do you have a status update on our matches?
GREAT! I sent you 3 emails
Can I enter more than once?
Sending good vibes your way
So many tips, feel free to msg me. Biggest tip for after surgery, do the breathing exercises- so important!
5 months out and I still worry it's going to hurt
I'm so sorry for your loss.
You got this! I had heart surgery 4 months ago. Go easy on yourself, hug your heart pillow, & use your incentive spirometer RELIGIOUSLY!!
Sending lots of good vibes!
Tell me the name of that trash can. I need a good one.
I can't seem to get the Secret Santa page to accept my "about me" edits.
I had heart surgery 3 weeks ago. The recovery is slow but you got this! Make sure he does his breathing exercises. Prayers.