79 pts ยท November 5, 2013
It's true sometimes
Tyler1?
Said it as if it is a bad thing
Same
I know, I know. It does deserve to die since it's practically a spoiler to the 6th episode, but I just couldn't resist.
What a dick, going between the lines :^)
I want bread wear my fetus
Tom Cruise couldn't take the new mummy's ratings
You know full well why people ask other people to tell them something.
These two are going to be best friends forever
Pam?
I thought the woman was the baby :^)
It's true sometimes
Tyler1?
Said it as if it is a bad thing
Same
I know, I know. It does deserve to die since it's practically a spoiler to the 6th episode, but I just couldn't resist.
What a dick, going between the lines :^)
I want bread wear my fetus
Tom Cruise couldn't take the new mummy's ratings
You know full well why people ask other people to tell them something.
These two are going to be best friends forever
Pam?
I thought the woman was the baby :^)