152 pts ยท January 19, 2017
My stomach growled so hard, it hurt my guts.
What kind of bee gives milk? Boo-bees!
So many cribs.
And the bars in the basement of bars.
I'll go home and get classy. I'm sure I'll be saving your fucking life.
I still write "eat up" with green frosting on cakes and cupcakes!
I feel a little lightheaded, maybe you should drive.
My Grandma would always look out from the kitchen window to wave, give a thumbs up and an "I love you" ? ? ?
Maybe Slim Goodbody has a granddaughter...
I like the way that they walk!
Thanks! Everyday is Halloween!!
Never build a sleeper inside your ride. Vehicle may breakdown. Build a tiny custom camper using a small ATV trailer!
Chatty Belle!
Nowhere. Near. Berlin.
I had friend die after jumping from a shorter bridge. He landed wrong, got knocked out and drowned.
My stomach growled so hard, it hurt my guts.
What kind of bee gives milk? Boo-bees!
So many cribs.
And the bars in the basement of bars.
I'll go home and get classy. I'm sure I'll be saving your fucking life.
I still write "eat up" with green frosting on cakes and cupcakes!
I feel a little lightheaded, maybe you should drive.
My Grandma would always look out from the kitchen window to wave, give a thumbs up and an "I love you" ? ? ?
Maybe Slim Goodbody has a granddaughter...
I like the way that they walk!
Thanks! Everyday is Halloween!!
Never build a sleeper inside your ride. Vehicle may breakdown. Build a tiny custom camper using a small ATV trailer!
Chatty Belle!
Nowhere. Near. Berlin.
I had friend die after jumping from a shorter bridge. He landed wrong, got knocked out and drowned.