7805 pts ยท September 12, 2016
https://hugelolcdn.com/comments/1973634.gif
Instead of giving head, the girl is taking head.
What the hell is the Indian thing ???
Dammnit moon moon.
There's Norway that happened. Finnish this crap you Greecey Turkey.
For the science savvy among you, whats actually happening is Cthulhu rising from the black depths.
How do you spell Syria wrong ? Syriasly ?
It's going down.... I'm yelling SIMBAAAA !!!! You better not move....
Dat Kim one is so true.
whats the point of this GIF ? I don't see it ?
No Nukes ?
True Dat.
TIL Lex Luthor works for the Administration of Michigan.
fuck off.
Nice try Tim.
I hope killary dies. But these political pics need to fuck off, I came to laugh, not to be reminded of how shit this country is.
Stealing a Ryan Clarke joke. Nice.
Rekt.
Fuck Hillary, but all these political memes need to go fuck themselves. I came here to laugh, not to be reminded of how shit my country is.
These are grrrrrrrrrrreeeaaat !!!
No capes tho.
I know, It's hard to kill reptiles.
That much pot must be illegal.
I hope Hillary dies.
sigh.
I've had balls in my face, but not that way, No homo.
Nice try EA.
https://hugelolcdn.com/comments/1973634.gif
Instead of giving head, the girl is taking head.
What the hell is the Indian thing ???
Dammnit moon moon.
There's Norway that happened. Finnish this crap you Greecey Turkey.
For the science savvy among you, whats actually happening is Cthulhu rising from the black depths.
How do you spell Syria wrong ? Syriasly ?
It's going down.... I'm yelling SIMBAAAA !!!! You better not move....
Dat Kim one is so true.
whats the point of this GIF ? I don't see it ?
No Nukes ?
True Dat.
TIL Lex Luthor works for the Administration of Michigan.
fuck off.
Nice try Tim.
I hope killary dies. But these political pics need to fuck off, I came to laugh, not to be reminded of how shit this country is.
Stealing a Ryan Clarke joke. Nice.
Rekt.
Fuck Hillary, but all these political memes need to go fuck themselves. I came here to laugh, not to be reminded of how shit my country is.
These are grrrrrrrrrrreeeaaat !!!
No capes tho.
I know, It's hard to kill reptiles.
That much pot must be illegal.
I hope Hillary dies.
sigh.
I've had balls in my face, but not that way, No homo.
Nice try EA.