41279 pts ยท October 13, 2012
I'm really starting to like it here.
That's where I got my first mini for my first ever character!
This statement is approved by 9/10 doctors
I am not a smart.
What series is it?
I feel like the real mouth is way too far below her nose. It's messing with my brain.
I'm not sure but I think dogs can still be affected by lava.
3.6 balls.
How big do your balls have to be to drive that thing?
How do ya know OP is a she?
Yeah. I'm sensing a bit of a theme going on there
Yeah with crumbly things like cookies but I don't dribble liquids down my chin.. usually :p
I have no beard but the soup goes in my mouth. Unless eating like a cat, then things get messy.
Sadly, if he did they'd probably be covered in horrible graffiti and full of beer cans.
Apparently on his cross it had written- "Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudaeorum - Jesus of Nazareth King of the Jews."
Wow I've never seen this sub before. It really showcases the bits that annoy me though.
This video can't be shown in my country due to the fact that we're all too drunk to see it.
Now I really wish that it was!
My cats name is momo *-*
Ah I thought the whole thing was done by her. Still impressive, just not so much.
This was actually a running joke on imgur last year. I'd try find the post it came from but..
It was a long and arduous journey!
You absolute hero. I love this so much!
I think giving your partner a Tamagotchi is a true test to whether they'll be a good parent or not.
This is clearly the superior way to fold a tshirt!
That snack? Think more like this http://www.450meals.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/full_irish_breakfast.jpg
Clearly the walrus or he'd have nowhere to sit!
I have to stop getting my news from Imgur.
As an Irishwoman who doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving, I had turkey anyway. Nobody tells me when turkey day is!
That's where I got my first mini for my first ever character!
This statement is approved by 9/10 doctors
I am not a smart.
What series is it?
I feel like the real mouth is way too far below her nose. It's messing with my brain.
I'm not sure but I think dogs can still be affected by lava.
3.6 balls.
How big do your balls have to be to drive that thing?
How do ya know OP is a she?
Yeah. I'm sensing a bit of a theme going on there
Yeah with crumbly things like cookies but I don't dribble liquids down my chin.. usually :p
I have no beard but the soup goes in my mouth. Unless eating like a cat, then things get messy.
Sadly, if he did they'd probably be covered in horrible graffiti and full of beer cans.
Apparently on his cross it had written- "Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudaeorum - Jesus of Nazareth King of the Jews."
Wow I've never seen this sub before. It really showcases the bits that annoy me though.
This video can't be shown in my country due to the fact that we're all too drunk to see it.
Now I really wish that it was!
My cats name is momo *-*
Ah I thought the whole thing was done by her. Still impressive, just not so much.
This was actually a running joke on imgur last year. I'd try find the post it came from but..
It was a long and arduous journey!
You absolute hero. I love this so much!
I think giving your partner a Tamagotchi is a true test to whether they'll be a good parent or not.
This is clearly the superior way to fold a tshirt!
That snack? Think more like this http://www.450meals.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/full_irish_breakfast.jpg
Clearly the walrus or he'd have nowhere to sit!
I have to stop getting my news from Imgur.
As an Irishwoman who doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving, I had turkey anyway. Nobody tells me when turkey day is!