3607 pts ยท November 3, 2011
You even stole the fucking caption, at least put some effort into your blatant repost.
Thanks for stealing my gif and also getting more upvotes with it. Really appreciated.
Bark Souls
*throws it in the nearest dumpster*
Haha I have a pen thing that's super dangerous, this is epic and wacky as hell.!This does not make me look like a complete fucktard.
*opens the airlock while not breaking eye contact*
I'm appreciating the fact that they alternate and do not bark over one another.
I also dislike: Dr. Who, Harry Potter, Portal, The Avengers, and ALL the Disney movies.
Haha because the original Fable had such amazing gameplay.
If only there was a job where you had to make people hate you...
Me waiting for the release of Half Life 3
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for genuine ideas, I can tell you I don't have any.
u havin a surf thr m8
oOOOH GIRL SHE GOT HER NAILS DID.
Haha, I also watch TV.
This is my fucking jam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDKmv07aL0U
Limmy's Show had a sketch on this:
That Christmas creep.
That fucking sucks dude.
You gotta be kitten me.
Don't think this is what they mean when they say "take your breath away"...
Pauldron Design 101
Ser Puss at your service.
I've always wanted to use this line but I don't have the fucking balls for it.
The only reasonable and ultimately sensible action here is to... cum on this.
You even stole the fucking caption, at least put some effort into your blatant repost.
Thanks for stealing my gif and also getting more upvotes with it. Really appreciated.
*throws it in the nearest dumpster*
Haha I have a pen thing that's super dangerous, this is epic and wacky as hell.!This does not make me look like a complete fucktard.
*opens the airlock while not breaking eye contact*
I'm appreciating the fact that they alternate and do not bark over one another.
I also dislike: Dr. Who, Harry Potter, Portal, The Avengers, and ALL the Disney movies.
Haha because the original Fable had such amazing gameplay.
If only there was a job where you had to make people hate you...
Me waiting for the release of Half Life 3
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for genuine ideas, I can tell you I don't have any.
u havin a surf thr m8
oOOOH GIRL SHE GOT HER NAILS DID.
Haha, I also watch TV.
This is my fucking jam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDKmv07aL0U
Limmy's Show had a sketch on this:
That Christmas creep.
That fucking sucks dude.
You gotta be kitten me.
Don't think this is what they mean when they say "take your breath away"...
Pauldron Design 101
Ser Puss at your service.
I've always wanted to use this line but I don't have the fucking balls for it.
The only reasonable and ultimately sensible action here is to... cum on this.