10254 pts ยท July 19, 2014
Something about yourself
.
It's a musical!
Put that thing back where it came from or so help me...
Twice more than the average gym goer squats per week ;)
Man... I've never met a single person who did GOMAD successfully. I tried it and wanted to puke every single day ;_;
stuff olympic lifters do. explosively deadlift the bar and use another pull at top of deadlift to get under it and rack it on your shoulders
Plenty of big boys in the NBA, but there's only one LBJ
I work in research and always feel like a bad person when I think about rats being pets. RIP Nuk, you lived a good rat life
can confirm naked donut run makes it moderately okay
chek out AthleanX's hardgainer videos on youtube. It's free and helped me go from 120 to 145 in a year while staying decently lean
That's cool man, to each his own! Many of my friends feel the same way. Maybe try listening to the Elgar and see how you like the cello
shiet I love Emperor, that's another one of my favorites that I forgot to add to this list
I agree with you! I linked yoyo cuz the audio quality was better for his video, but I always listen to Du Pre's version on spotify
Yeah, that becomes a real problem for me too lol, I just can't seem to stop listening to them and they've helped me out so far
Tchaik is awesome! But one common factor of all the above pieces is I've heard/played them all live, and that makes them very special to me
LOTR is one of my favorite soundtracks to listen to as well! Also a huge fan of anything Hans Zimmer
Fantasia on a theme by Thomas Tallis makes me feel super nostalgic, thanks for the post OP
Sorry didn't mean to come off patronizing, but as long as he's taking proper precautions (which he is), heavy lifting won't stunt his growth
People like to come up with reasons as to why they can't do something rather than accept that someone else accomplished that same thing
Protein powders, lentils, nuts. But be sparing with nuts because of their high fat content
It really depends on the school/institution. At my school safe spaces are just products of an excessive desire to be politically correct
That post is the only thing that has ever literally kept me up at night. Shit's crazy fam
The first time this meme was properly used
.
It's a musical!
Put that thing back where it came from or so help me...
Twice more than the average gym goer squats per week ;)
Man... I've never met a single person who did GOMAD successfully. I tried it and wanted to puke every single day ;_;
stuff olympic lifters do. explosively deadlift the bar and use another pull at top of deadlift to get under it and rack it on your shoulders
Plenty of big boys in the NBA, but there's only one LBJ
.
.
.
.
I work in research and always feel like a bad person when I think about rats being pets. RIP Nuk, you lived a good rat life
can confirm naked donut run makes it moderately okay
chek out AthleanX's hardgainer videos on youtube. It's free and helped me go from 120 to 145 in a year while staying decently lean
That's cool man, to each his own! Many of my friends feel the same way. Maybe try listening to the Elgar and see how you like the cello
shiet I love Emperor, that's another one of my favorites that I forgot to add to this list
I agree with you! I linked yoyo cuz the audio quality was better for his video, but I always listen to Du Pre's version on spotify
Yeah, that becomes a real problem for me too lol, I just can't seem to stop listening to them and they've helped me out so far
Tchaik is awesome! But one common factor of all the above pieces is I've heard/played them all live, and that makes them very special to me
LOTR is one of my favorite soundtracks to listen to as well! Also a huge fan of anything Hans Zimmer
.
Fantasia on a theme by Thomas Tallis makes me feel super nostalgic, thanks for the post OP
Sorry didn't mean to come off patronizing, but as long as he's taking proper precautions (which he is), heavy lifting won't stunt his growth
People like to come up with reasons as to why they can't do something rather than accept that someone else accomplished that same thing
Protein powders, lentils, nuts. But be sparing with nuts because of their high fat content
It really depends on the school/institution. At my school safe spaces are just products of an excessive desire to be politically correct
That post is the only thing that has ever literally kept me up at night. Shit's crazy fam
The first time this meme was properly used