180 pts · January 1, 2014
He ded
Tfw there is no domino's in my country anymore ;-;
#10 looks like jimmy neutron's dad
.
You didn't even go to peru ._. wtf op
I'm doing this tonight, you're probably gonna start a fire ♫♫
this is not the usual cera .-.
Can someone explain this reference please ;-;?
I checked the name just in case.... and now i am wondering where is cera
same here
i watched this when i first entered the internet....
wtf is ImmortalHD doing there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AuLkMBAFZg
You little piece of shit +1
loki was the first brony?
I have never eaten mac and cheese...just saying
tbh that map could be useful for some people who don't even know what peru is ... cause those people exist
yay ;w;
fucking tingle
just in case op tell us *boop*
''notice me senpai''
Those are all praetorian xenos, basically the queen's guard
Every day young life ... Yunessun
why turn daily lives of highschool students to nichibros...?
Blocked in Peru too
KONO DIO DA!!!!!
He ded
Tfw there is no domino's in my country anymore ;-;
#10 looks like jimmy neutron's dad
.
You didn't even go to peru ._. wtf op
.
.
.
I'm doing this tonight, you're probably gonna start a fire ♫♫
this is not the usual cera .-.
Can someone explain this reference please ;-;?
I checked the name just in case.... and now i am wondering where is cera
same here
i watched this when i first entered the internet....
wtf is ImmortalHD doing there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AuLkMBAFZg
You little piece of shit +1
loki was the first brony?
I have never eaten mac and cheese...just saying
tbh that map could be useful for some people who don't even know what peru is ... cause those people exist
yay ;w;
.
fucking tingle
just in case op tell us *boop*
''notice me senpai''
Those are all praetorian xenos, basically the queen's guard
Every day young life ... Yunessun
why turn daily lives of highschool students to nichibros...?
Blocked in Peru too
KONO DIO DA!!!!!