1202 pts · August 18, 2014
User sub/newest first. A selfie for the sake of a selfie ↓ A celeb for the sake of a celeb ↓ Attractive person for the sake of said person ↓
more like Slashley - amirite? AMIRITE?
sounds like he really... ( •_•)>⌐□-□ pooed down a chimney on this one *yeeeeeeeeaaaaah*
looks like a cone gradient
i vaguely recall this comic
now she mustache YOU a question
2 close 2 the edge
yeah no sure I'll upvote this why not
I mean, it just reflects badly on our whole species
dumbest shit when people do that
really, javert? this meme is so older
Shouldn't that rat be under a chef's hat or something?
freakin amazing
So... a tiger for an hour then?
2015 and this is the best ultrasound tech can do. Congrats though, sincerely
I didn't lik my mom's cooking at times, so I started cooking, now I'm not too bad at it adn get a lot of commpliments
please keep your rants short and pithy
why? why do you HAVE to try things that you don't want to? it's called peer pressure and you're listening to the wrong peers
I like your style
Yes, but ask yourself, who sees you as a boring loser if you never took drugs? what fucktards they must be... think about it
Well, as someone who's life was ravaged by drugs, if you never became a user, you're already winning in the game of life. So there's that
It would then also be completely valid to say, Praise God, when someone blasphemes
Well Im a fan
great work op, did you paint the dress or shop it in?
OP, this is the most heartfelt, romantic, loving and world changing thing i've read on imgur... beautiful beauttiful soul
If I recall correctly they're trying to disarm the heavy weaponry that could actually stave off military aggression
you sound lonely
I can see this guy running out all gymmed up and bro'd out against an armed police state ... come at me you gigantic pussies!!!
calm down scarface
more like Slashley - amirite? AMIRITE?
sounds like he really... ( •_•)>⌐□-□ pooed down a chimney on this one *yeeeeeeeeaaaaah*
looks like a cone gradient
i vaguely recall this comic
now she mustache YOU a question
2 close 2 the edge
yeah no sure I'll upvote this why not
I mean, it just reflects badly on our whole species
dumbest shit when people do that
really, javert? this meme is so older
Shouldn't that rat be under a chef's hat or something?
freakin amazing
So... a tiger for an hour then?
2015 and this is the best ultrasound tech can do. Congrats though, sincerely
I didn't lik my mom's cooking at times, so I started cooking, now I'm not too bad at it adn get a lot of commpliments
please keep your rants short and pithy
why? why do you HAVE to try things that you don't want to? it's called peer pressure and you're listening to the wrong peers
I like your style
Yes, but ask yourself, who sees you as a boring loser if you never took drugs? what fucktards they must be... think about it
Well, as someone who's life was ravaged by drugs, if you never became a user, you're already winning in the game of life. So there's that
It would then also be completely valid to say, Praise God, when someone blasphemes
Well Im a fan
great work op, did you paint the dress or shop it in?
OP, this is the most heartfelt, romantic, loving and world changing thing i've read on imgur... beautiful beauttiful soul
If I recall correctly they're trying to disarm the heavy weaponry that could actually stave off military aggression
you sound lonely
I can see this guy running out all gymmed up and bro'd out against an armed police state ... come at me you gigantic pussies!!!
calm down scarface
calm down scarface