165 pts ยท March 23, 2014
Crawl on Steam is VERY well animated and pretty, but not so relaxing... rather intense.
Have you considered participating in the CGA game jam?
Recently adopted a dog that looks spooky similar. Was this in Washington?
Mob justice is bad. Don't do it.
Good news is my hubby was a life guard (at this pool, years ago), and everyone was okay. But he got into a fight with the manager over it.
He fell in the deep end while the husband was talking to the life guard, and sank like a rock. (2/3)
A life guard made us take the life vest off our 4-year-old because it was 'the wrong kind'. (it was a real vest, not a toy) (1/3)
This is the stuff I come ti imgur for.
I can't be the only one who thought 'Children Who Chase Lost Voices' was a pretentious and poorly written pile of shit.
(For short periods of time, obviously)
I found locking my mill dog in a properly sized crate with a cover worked well for most anxiety. Also having older, calmer dogs around.
People always tell me and my brother that we make a cute couple. :/
Dogs tend to learn and respond to short names ending in vowel sounds best... if that helps.
Yes, depending on the animal. Some animals can be hurt by live food, others have healthier lives by being allowed to hunt.
I have a nephew named Romeo. I'm saving these for when he's old enough to be bothered by it.
Moonmoon Das.... I laughed.
Remind anyone else of M.A.S.H.?
That's normal, for some reason we're more fertile with relatives, cousins are a safe enough distance, source: best friend is a geneticist
Thank you!
I feel dumb, but what show is this so I can go watch it?
I have very well trained tiny dogs. It makes me feel like a boss... with itty bitty minions.
Fred Meyer is hiring :(
The Chev got stuck and the Ford got stuck, Got the Chev unstuck when the Dodge showed up, But the Dodge got stuck in the tractor rut...
I used it for pickles and pickled stuff.
WHY?
I'm tried of every time I try to take the advice of one of these posts I get crappy anime. I work in the tv industry, I love good anime.
90% of this anime is sh*t
My boyfriend loves pumpkin spice, I spend a lot of time in the fall hiding the white girl jokes so he doesn't find out.
Who's the artist?
I have made many of these mistakes in minecraft.
Crawl on Steam is VERY well animated and pretty, but not so relaxing... rather intense.
Have you considered participating in the CGA game jam?
Recently adopted a dog that looks spooky similar. Was this in Washington?
Mob justice is bad. Don't do it.
Good news is my hubby was a life guard (at this pool, years ago), and everyone was okay. But he got into a fight with the manager over it.
He fell in the deep end while the husband was talking to the life guard, and sank like a rock. (2/3)
A life guard made us take the life vest off our 4-year-old because it was 'the wrong kind'. (it was a real vest, not a toy) (1/3)
This is the stuff I come ti imgur for.
I can't be the only one who thought 'Children Who Chase Lost Voices' was a pretentious and poorly written pile of shit.
(For short periods of time, obviously)
I found locking my mill dog in a properly sized crate with a cover worked well for most anxiety. Also having older, calmer dogs around.
People always tell me and my brother that we make a cute couple. :/
Dogs tend to learn and respond to short names ending in vowel sounds best... if that helps.
Yes, depending on the animal. Some animals can be hurt by live food, others have healthier lives by being allowed to hunt.
I have a nephew named Romeo. I'm saving these for when he's old enough to be bothered by it.
Moonmoon Das.... I laughed.
Remind anyone else of M.A.S.H.?
That's normal, for some reason we're more fertile with relatives, cousins are a safe enough distance, source: best friend is a geneticist
Thank you!
I feel dumb, but what show is this so I can go watch it?
I have very well trained tiny dogs. It makes me feel like a boss... with itty bitty minions.
Fred Meyer is hiring :(
The Chev got stuck and the Ford got stuck, Got the Chev unstuck when the Dodge showed up, But the Dodge got stuck in the tractor rut...
I used it for pickles and pickled stuff.
WHY?
I'm tried of every time I try to take the advice of one of these posts I get crappy anime. I work in the tv industry, I love good anime.
90% of this anime is sh*t
My boyfriend loves pumpkin spice, I spend a lot of time in the fall hiding the white girl jokes so he doesn't find out.
Who's the artist?
I have made many of these mistakes in minecraft.