342 pts · December 15, 2014
If you screenshot this and it gets to front page I'll make you a custom pair of Mickey Ears! (Sorry it's the only thing I can make lol)
How do you get rid of all the bees on your suit when it's time to take it off?
Sometimes I see these videos, and I wonder if there's another explanation, but I'm completely convinced this title is spot on lol
I live in Miami, 100 degrees today, we thought we were gonna get a hurricane this past week. I also put up my fall decorations. Come at me.
I agree, if you can't aim when the seat is down, wipe it down. That's what I do if I need to squat and some gets on the seat ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I’m currently getting my MA to become an LMHC. Having my own practice is my dream! Congratulations!!
You think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and lie?
I'm terrified of butterflies and dragonflies. These things are a nightmare.
Makes me think of hocus pocus.
Bad news bear should’ve been “Bearer of Bad News”.
That’s what I thought too but I think it’s a little stuffed snowman decoration.
And I know I'm just a stranger online, but there's a lot of ppl who care about you. Even people you haven't met. I'm sorry you feel alone.
Hey, if you need someone to talk to please PM me. I know right now you are in a dark place, but there's so many reasons to not do this x
I stopped squatting to pee after pissing all over my own leg during a road trip, so...
Is Life the name of your first kid? You should love then equally!
With someone who is blind and relying on a dog to be their eyes, or someone who might have a flashback who has ptsd 3/3
Service dog is there to detect them, but you’re giving it attention, it might not sense the owner about to have a seizure. Same thing 2/?
If the dog is distracted getting attention it can’t help the person who needs service. For example, if someone has seizures and the 1/?
There are plenty of good looking men who are creeps. What makes you a creep is how you treat someone, not how you look.
I agree @OP! Next time just make sure you ask questions so that you're certain the other person is interested. Good on you for apologizing.
Supervisor in the office of a used car dealership. Shitty job, good benefits, ok pay. Also getting my MA in Counseling (love it!).
I always read Colonel the way it's spelled and then go back and read it the right way (Kernel).
I though these were 3 very in sync hamsters lol
Whats an updog?
Just followed!
Just followed! Beautiful!
Not on Etsy yet! But my Instagram is @little_enchantments! I make custom Mickey ears!
Leg so cold, cold cold leg. Leg so cold, you freeze an egg.
Happy Birthday! This really sucks but don't let her ruin YOUR day! Its only a matter of time until everyone realizes your coworker is trash.
You’d have to be inbread to think these jokes are funny.
How do you get rid of all the bees on your suit when it's time to take it off?
Sometimes I see these videos, and I wonder if there's another explanation, but I'm completely convinced this title is spot on lol
I live in Miami, 100 degrees today, we thought we were gonna get a hurricane this past week. I also put up my fall decorations. Come at me.
I agree, if you can't aim when the seat is down, wipe it down. That's what I do if I need to squat and some gets on the seat ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I’m currently getting my MA to become an LMHC. Having my own practice is my dream! Congratulations!!
You think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and lie?
I'm terrified of butterflies and dragonflies. These things are a nightmare.
Makes me think of hocus pocus.
Bad news bear should’ve been “Bearer of Bad News”.
That’s what I thought too but I think it’s a little stuffed snowman decoration.
And I know I'm just a stranger online, but there's a lot of ppl who care about you. Even people you haven't met. I'm sorry you feel alone.
Hey, if you need someone to talk to please PM me. I know right now you are in a dark place, but there's so many reasons to not do this x
I stopped squatting to pee after pissing all over my own leg during a road trip, so...
Is Life the name of your first kid? You should love then equally!
With someone who is blind and relying on a dog to be their eyes, or someone who might have a flashback who has ptsd 3/3
Service dog is there to detect them, but you’re giving it attention, it might not sense the owner about to have a seizure. Same thing 2/?
If the dog is distracted getting attention it can’t help the person who needs service. For example, if someone has seizures and the 1/?
There are plenty of good looking men who are creeps. What makes you a creep is how you treat someone, not how you look.
I agree @OP! Next time just make sure you ask questions so that you're certain the other person is interested. Good on you for apologizing.
Supervisor in the office of a used car dealership. Shitty job, good benefits, ok pay. Also getting my MA in Counseling (love it!).
I always read Colonel the way it's spelled and then go back and read it the right way (Kernel).
I though these were 3 very in sync hamsters lol
Whats an updog?
Just followed!
Just followed! Beautiful!
Just followed!
Not on Etsy yet! But my Instagram is @little_enchantments! I make custom Mickey ears!
Leg so cold, cold cold leg. Leg so cold, you freeze an egg.
Happy Birthday! This really sucks but don't let her ruin YOUR day! Its only a matter of time until everyone realizes your coworker is trash.
You’d have to be inbread to think these jokes are funny.