195 pts ยท August 22, 2012
Like someone beat the shit out of a bag of gravel.
*Pyle
Commenting to remember to send this to my sister.
Blowjob. Poop. Same time.
He grins, as my mother would say, "like a cat eatin' shit."
Anyone can see....
I think you accidentally a whole word.
Enough to break the ice. *puts on sunglasses*
You guys......."snow drift."
I'll never not upvote this.
They make fish tank scrubbers that work just the opposite of this, actually...
+1 for Moomins!
I'm a C.O. and have a coworker who has an awesome pornstache...we call him "The Baron."
I remember seeing this scene as a kid and thinking it was the funniest thing I'd ever seen. +1 for "Naked Gun!"
Let's be fair here; it's also equally based on Welsh.
I always upvote "Johnny Dangerously."
Thanks, Ramona Quimby!
Same here, except I thought it was "Go Go Jason Waterfalls," like he was a superhero or something.
#13: "Kill Mode - Activated."
Guys, get along. *Duck, Duck, Grey Goose. Everyone wins.
*sigh* I also deal with this. It feels unnatural using "Adam, Boy, Charles, David" instead of "Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta."
Instantly upvoted for #2.
Oh, Sweet Jesus, I've finally found my people.
Let the Monty Python comments commence!
Gender mechanics aren't complicated, kids. Just ask this guy; he's certified. ^^
My parents' boxer (RIP) did this all the time...I dubbed them her "Happy C's." ^_^
I always thought Tom Petty was singing "Sometimes love don't feel like a shoe." I never understood "Hurt So Good."
Like someone beat the shit out of a bag of gravel.
*Pyle
Commenting to remember to send this to my sister.
Blowjob. Poop. Same time.
He grins, as my mother would say, "like a cat eatin' shit."
Anyone can see....
I think you accidentally a whole word.
Enough to break the ice. *puts on sunglasses*
You guys......."snow drift."
I'll never not upvote this.
They make fish tank scrubbers that work just the opposite of this, actually...
+1 for Moomins!
I'm a C.O. and have a coworker who has an awesome pornstache...we call him "The Baron."
I remember seeing this scene as a kid and thinking it was the funniest thing I'd ever seen. +1 for "Naked Gun!"
Let's be fair here; it's also equally based on Welsh.
I always upvote "Johnny Dangerously."
Thanks, Ramona Quimby!
Same here, except I thought it was "Go Go Jason Waterfalls," like he was a superhero or something.
#13: "Kill Mode - Activated."
Guys, get along. *Duck, Duck, Grey Goose. Everyone wins.
*sigh* I also deal with this. It feels unnatural using "Adam, Boy, Charles, David" instead of "Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta."
Instantly upvoted for #2.
Oh, Sweet Jesus, I've finally found my people.
Let the Monty Python comments commence!
Gender mechanics aren't complicated, kids. Just ask this guy; he's certified. ^^
My parents' boxer (RIP) did this all the time...I dubbed them her "Happy C's." ^_^
I always thought Tom Petty was singing "Sometimes love don't feel like a shoe." I never understood "Hurt So Good."