RALeader

30 pts ยท September 10, 2014


It's just a small roll

10 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 1

The old dudes girlfriend from the past I believe

10 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

My sister is in Ep.2

10 years ago | Likes 6 Dislikes 1

Raptors

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

How do you get the wood to finish like that?

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Oh I ate the cake alright!

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Thanks it's a SP-8 I've had it for 8 years now. So quiet and so accurate!

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Is this not the creepiest thing you've seen all day!

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Punch it

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Ahh yes Karl I believe we've already been acquainted

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

And then there's Gru in the background

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Horsetail Fall = me after taco bell

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

(>^.^)>(^*o*)^

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0