3717 pts · April 1, 2014
Doc still gets paid.
missed the doompa teedee but otherwise gold!
There was a FIREFIGHT!
NOPE.
How do fish party? Sea Weed.
op. post her number, let imgur have fun :)
One of these things is not like the other ones...im talking to you #11
too many will miss this reference +1
Sea Shepard Protects our oceans in a massive way. +1 for them
I thought box elder, might be sycamore.
Will hug mine extra today.
Sun lamp. changed my life, no more seasonal depression. I still hate winter, but its tolerable now.
why cant they just live as long as us :(
needs reboot
I clinched... in places.
meh, I've done worse..
All these good doggos passing away on the front page, makes me want to leave work to go hug and love my boo boo nugget doos extra hard today
he did the rolly thing with his hand baaaaahahaha
4 eyes and money in the bank haha... yeah you dont know me.
but for real thats cool ^ +1
And the crowd goes mild
So. GOD. DAMN. Accurate.
Same here. +1
2/2 wanted to show that it is impossible for something to exist in both an alive and dead state. But I like the post anyway OP. :)
1/2 From what I understand Schrödinger's experiment was to show how ridiculous the idea of quantum superposition is. Meaning that he...
NOPE!
this is gold. LMAO.
Slower you slut!
I like you.+1
If you ammend you should add Nahko and Medicine for the People.
Doc still gets paid.
missed the doompa teedee but otherwise gold!
There was a FIREFIGHT!
NOPE.
How do fish party? Sea Weed.
op. post her number, let imgur have fun :)
One of these things is not like the other ones...im talking to you #11
too many will miss this reference +1
Sea Shepard Protects our oceans in a massive way. +1 for them
I thought box elder, might be sycamore.
Will hug mine extra today.
Sun lamp. changed my life, no more seasonal depression. I still hate winter, but its tolerable now.
why cant they just live as long as us :(
needs reboot
I clinched... in places.
meh, I've done worse..
All these good doggos passing away on the front page, makes me want to leave work to go hug and love my boo boo nugget doos extra hard today
he did the rolly thing with his hand baaaaahahaha
4 eyes and money in the bank haha... yeah you dont know me.
but for real thats cool ^ +1
And the crowd goes mild
So. GOD. DAMN. Accurate.
Same here. +1
2/2 wanted to show that it is impossible for something to exist in both an alive and dead state. But I like the post anyway OP. :)
1/2 From what I understand Schrödinger's experiment was to show how ridiculous the idea of quantum superposition is. Meaning that he...
NOPE!
this is gold. LMAO.
Slower you slut!
I like you.+1
If you ammend you should add Nahko and Medicine for the People.