5504 pts ยท March 16, 2013
22 year-old working in London at a music publishers. Snapchat extraordinaire, good at bad jokes, all round great guy. I also do a weekly music playlist, combining great new stuff and old goldies. Check it out: https://newishplaylist.wordpress.com/
He gave me chills. Thought he would have been a more prominent character in something else, but couldn't find much of his work :(
Yeah definitely don't up it. I think that's a fair price
Yeah cos there's always loo roll at the urinal
The others and had no problem with it. The overarching narrative is easy to pick up (2l
To be honest yeah, the story does kind of relate, but you don't absolutely need to play the other games first. I played fallout 3 before (1)
You could easily pick it up instantly. The others are definitely worth it too, mainly for lore, but it doesn't directly relate!
Good move
.
H...how?
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Can't remember which episode though I'm afraid
God, I am never having kids. I couldn't deal with this
I'd rather not
Shut up you weirdo
Come on, red rocket
*First
Noob
of their songs. Performance can be live or recorded (2/2)
Songwriters assign their rights to a music publisher, who will distribute royalties for any earnings made on a performance of one (1/2)
He's Asylum in the UK and Atlantic in the US (I think). Both are Warners. He recently started his own label though
AW SHIT
He gave me chills. Thought he would have been a more prominent character in something else, but couldn't find much of his work :(
Yeah definitely don't up it. I think that's a fair price
Yeah cos there's always loo roll at the urinal
The others and had no problem with it. The overarching narrative is easy to pick up (2l
To be honest yeah, the story does kind of relate, but you don't absolutely need to play the other games first. I played fallout 3 before (1)
You could easily pick it up instantly. The others are definitely worth it too, mainly for lore, but it doesn't directly relate!
Good move
.
H...how?
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Can't remember which episode though I'm afraid
God, I am never having kids. I couldn't deal with this
.
I'd rather not
Shut up you weirdo
Come on, red rocket
*First
Noob
of their songs. Performance can be live or recorded (2/2)
Songwriters assign their rights to a music publisher, who will distribute royalties for any earnings made on a performance of one (1/2)
He's Asylum in the UK and Atlantic in the US (I think). Both are Warners. He recently started his own label though
AW SHIT