1071 pts · January 19, 2013
┬┴┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
wolf school dlc still glitches for me... at least it was free though
I've been there!
in reverse, we would never tell someone not to be happy just because someone else has it better.
is it just Essex females who have bad accents or the guys too?
yeah, they completely eliminate card counting. I wonder how many casinos use them and if not, why not.
haha, still read in a yelling voice though.
yeah, I love it but it's difficult to convince my friends to commit to several hours of board game playing.
what^
the guy feeding them
wow, these are some judgemental comments
this is dumb
right at the end you can totally see he's breathing (when the other cat falls)
technically could have been for the corpse scenes though
I got scammed once too. I cried :/
LOVE Lars and the real girl
pretty sure it's made by the same guy both times
I loved the US version, I've heard the actors in the German one are better though. but I also love Michael Pitt, so conflicting!
our sense of parenting probably evolved just fine, but the way society is now shapes us away from our natural way of being.
glad I'm not the only one
there goes my desire to go skiing one day
'primal therapy' offers some of the best explanations I've seen for this kind of thing, it can be cured.
hellooooo glen
I've never played witcher but this was kind of reminding me of fable
What game is it?
Agree
the post didn't really say otherwise imo
They have the biggest lan centre :)
Wish I could upvote twice
I feel like I would be too awkward and think, is that writing meant to be there? did the shop leave something on the lens?
Helloo #9
wolf school dlc still glitches for me... at least it was free though
I've been there!
in reverse, we would never tell someone not to be happy just because someone else has it better.
is it just Essex females who have bad accents or the guys too?
yeah, they completely eliminate card counting. I wonder how many casinos use them and if not, why not.
haha, still read in a yelling voice though.
yeah, I love it but it's difficult to convince my friends to commit to several hours of board game playing.
what^
the guy feeding them
wow, these are some judgemental comments
this is dumb
right at the end you can totally see he's breathing (when the other cat falls)
technically could have been for the corpse scenes though
I got scammed once too. I cried :/
LOVE Lars and the real girl
pretty sure it's made by the same guy both times
I loved the US version, I've heard the actors in the German one are better though. but I also love Michael Pitt, so conflicting!
our sense of parenting probably evolved just fine, but the way society is now shapes us away from our natural way of being.
glad I'm not the only one
there goes my desire to go skiing one day
'primal therapy' offers some of the best explanations I've seen for this kind of thing, it can be cured.
hellooooo glen
I've never played witcher but this was kind of reminding me of fable
What game is it?
Agree
the post didn't really say otherwise imo
They have the biggest lan centre :)
Wish I could upvote twice
I feel like I would be too awkward and think, is that writing meant to be there? did the shop leave something on the lens?
Helloo #9