6208 pts ยท June 30, 2015
yupppp
I was thinking about getting it, but just not sure it's worth it. What do you think so far?
What's in the cup?
I really loved it, but would have loved it more as a short series. I really wanted more back story.
Glad you got it, enjoy :) everything is pretty much wrapped if you want to open the box! There are 2 items not wrapped though.
Super cool looking light at night time. Thanks again! Hopefully you get some cool from yours!
I never got an email about the person that was selected for me either :/... Either way I love it, thank you!!
Amazing!
I love that you're giving this kid advice, good advice, and not tearing him down.
If you're trying to pick up ladies.. top left. if you're trying to pick up dudes.. middle bottom
Animal testing so booootiful
I know there is hurricane season, but never heard of a tornado season... but, I live in the dessert so maybe I'm just out of the loop
I think you're friend is dead
This is the game that got me into gaming.
What does being European have to do with it? I'm an American and have never seen one either.
plot twist to the plot twist.. Nick is real, but Nick sends OP dick pics on the regular
Looks like she picked the right tattoo.
Thank you.
perfect time to come here
I'm sorry. Unless you're going to UofA, I loved going there
hopefully you're not in the valley. It was 120 today in Peoria
I thought this was a fancy maternity photo shoot from the thumbnail
are those Kong toys for hands?
As the big banana or the lil banana?
a tree house?
I'll have you know I'm an upscale white woman... who loves the ganja ;)
I could be okay with this.
First photo had me expecting close ups of some marijuana
oh muh...mmmm
Congrats! It only gets better from there!
I was thinking about getting it, but just not sure it's worth it. What do you think so far?
What's in the cup?
I really loved it, but would have loved it more as a short series. I really wanted more back story.
Glad you got it, enjoy :) everything is pretty much wrapped if you want to open the box! There are 2 items not wrapped though.
Super cool looking light at night time. Thanks again! Hopefully you get some cool from yours!
I never got an email about the person that was selected for me either :/... Either way I love it, thank you!!
Amazing!
I love that you're giving this kid advice, good advice, and not tearing him down.
If you're trying to pick up ladies.. top left. if you're trying to pick up dudes.. middle bottom
Animal testing so booootiful
I know there is hurricane season, but never heard of a tornado season... but, I live in the dessert so maybe I'm just out of the loop
I think you're friend is dead
This is the game that got me into gaming.
What does being European have to do with it? I'm an American and have never seen one either.
plot twist to the plot twist.. Nick is real, but Nick sends OP dick pics on the regular
Looks like she picked the right tattoo.
Thank you.
perfect time to come here
I'm sorry. Unless you're going to UofA, I loved going there
hopefully you're not in the valley. It was 120 today in Peoria
I thought this was a fancy maternity photo shoot from the thumbnail
are those Kong toys for hands?
As the big banana or the lil banana?
a tree house?
I'll have you know I'm an upscale white woman... who loves the ganja ;)
I could be okay with this.
First photo had me expecting close ups of some marijuana
oh muh...mmmm
Congrats! It only gets better from there!